honeymoon

Iyer house

Iyers were waiting for ishita to come. They were missing her too much. Although its just one night that their daughter is not with them but this night was the longest one. Its very difficult for parents to send their daughter away from themselves. Don't know how much patience daughter's parent have that they stay away from their daughter all life. Iyers were lost in themselves remembering ishita crazy childish antics.

Door bell rings...

Mrs iyer: vishwa open the door my ishu has come..

Both hurriedly moves towards the door and opens the door and gets overwhelmed seeing their daughter standing in front of them.

Mrs iyer: ishu... My child...

Ishita runs into her mother's arms and start crying and complaining that how much she missed them. Raman was seeing all this and unknown to him he was getting affected by all this his eyes gets teary and he felt bad that last night he has shouted on ishita.

Mr iyer: madhu let them come inside...

Mrs iyer: come inside ... come inside raman...

Raman smiles lightly at mrs iyers and nods his head. Soon iyers were engrossed in serving food to their only son in law while ishita was just stick to her mother. Men start their random talk while mrs iyer took ishita to her room.

Mrs iyer cups ishita face and asks: you are happy na ishu...

Ishu nods and says: haan amma but raman is very rude... akdhu kahin kay

Mrs iyer: ishu... very bad...

Ishita: amma you don't know what he has done last night..

Mrs iyer: ishu... Listen to me you should not share your private talks with anyone... ishita now you have become wife and daughter in law... try to become sensible and responsible... raman is very good he is sensible also listen to him and understand him okay...

Ishita pouts and looks at her mother... madhvi smiles seeing ishita and caresses her hairs and says: what happen?

Ishita: amma you are my amma why you are taking his side.. she complains cutely...

Mrs iyer: ishu...

Mihika with her friends come there and says: ishita...

Ishita gets happy seeing her friends, they shares a hug and start talking while mrs iyer leaves from there.

Mihika: yaar ... jeeju is so handsome... lucky girl..

Ishita blushes and hits mihika arms and says: chup kar...

Mihika: bata na ishu... jeeju ne tujhe first night pay confess kiya??

Ishita: mihika... how shameless you are...

Mihika: tell na...

Ishita: no...

Mihika: ary we are just asking that jeeju has said you I love you or not konsa tujhe kuch aur pooch rahy hain bohat footage kha rahi hai tu...

Ishita: I love you bolna tha raman ko kya??

Mihika hits ishita and says: hmm.. haven't you seen in movies. How boy confesses his love... budhu...

Ishita: but raman haven't said anything...

Mihika: what?? Matlab jeeju ne tujhe I love you nahe bola.

Ishita shook her head in negative...

Mihika: kiya jeeju tujhse pyaar nahe karty???

Ishita looks at mihika while mrs iyer calls mihika to come and help her. All friends leaves to help mrs iyer while ishita was pondering over mihika words and getting disturbed thinking that why raman hasn't confess his love..

Soon an idea strike and she start searching her novel book and start reading the first night part of diya and abhi. She closes her book and her lips curl into pout and eyes gets teary thinking that raman doesn't love her as he didn't confess his love and one thing which she is not getting was the line of the novel " abhi touches the soul of diya and both start the journey of love together she scratches her head and thinks what is the mean of this... she mentally notes that raman hasn't confessed, he hasn't kissed her neither he has hugged her nor he has talked lovingly with her.

Her chain of thoughts gets a break as she hears her father calling her. She grumpily goes outside and realizes that its her time to leave. Raman signs her lets go but she declares: I want to stay here tonight..

Mr iyer: ishu...

Ishita: appa amma please na...

Raman: ishita we have a flight to catch up...

Ishita surprisingly asks: flight??

Raman: yes we are going to Shimla... I promise you after returning I will drop you here come lets go...

Mihika nudges ishita and whispers: wow honeymoon in shimla... enjoy ishu... don't be buddhu there.

Ishita glares at mihika and bids bye to her parents and ishra start their journey towards bhalla house. Rest was raman checking their luggage while mr and mrs bhalla were giving instruction to ishita to take care of herself and a long list to raman to behave well with ishita.

Raman cousin siya cornered ishita and tries to hint ishita about honeymoon and how to seduce raman but the innocent ishita didn't get anything. Siya gives her a neatly wrapped gift and tells her to wear it at night tujhse kuch nahe hoga... raman bhai will do the rest...

Ishita: matlab... innocently...

Siya smack herself and says: poor Bhai ...

Raman dadi blesses the couple and says: bus ab jaldi say muje do pota poti day do tum dono... so I will come at ishita ghod bharai...

All laughs hearing dadi while raman and ishita gets embarrassed... raman signs her mother but toshi jee signs raman not to response...

Soon ishra bids bye to all and start journey towards Shimla... all journey ishita was noticing raman and tries to talk to him but seeing him pretty much busy with some file she makes faces and closes her eyes to sleep and in no time she was asleep. Raman was looking at her when her head rest at his shoulder while she pouts in sleep. He turns his face other side but again felt some movement and realizes that her arms are now wrapped around his waist and she is sleeping hugging him. He wanted to remove her arms but seeing her sleeping peacefully he decided not to disturb her and closes his eyes.