A talk

ishita was busy in making notes in free period while aarti comes there with her friends rachna and radha. ishita greets them with smile and again got busy in her notes.

aarti start her conversation with her friends and says: rachu i dont know why people get married so early even without completing their studies and without establishing their career.

rachna: haan yaar aru. i will never get married before my aim got achieved.

radha: yaar bohat issues hotey hain. my cousin got recently married but you know now she is crying over her fate.

aarti: kiya hua?

radha: her in laws are making pressure on her for giving birth to baby. and poor she has to left her studies

ishita glares at them and says: dont you all have any other work

aarti: arry ishita we are just discussing. why you are getting angry on us. tumhare in laws bhi pressure daal rahy hain kiya bachy kay liye

ishita shook her head in negative and says: no my mummy jee is very nice aur raman bhi bohat achy hain.

radha: shuru shuru mein sab ache hi hoty hain. i am telly you before ishita baad mein rone say acha hai. apne pati say phele hi baat karlo ye mard sarry aik hoty hain khud precaution nahe lete and will ask baby from you.

ishita glares at them and says: kuch sharam karo kaisi baatain kar rahy ho 

rachna: choro na yaar. chal aarti chal radha

trio leaves while ishita lost in thinking remembering their words.

Rest day passed in a blink but ishita was still lost in thoughts due to their words. Raman comes her to pick and finds her unusual silent. He thinks: what happened to her subah tak to acha mood tha.. should I ask her.. he thinks for a while then decide to ask her straightly.

Raman: ishita why you are looking so lost. Does something is bothering you...

Ishita looks at raman and shook her head in no and says: nothing kuch bhi to nahe hai..

Raman smiles at her and continue to drive. Soon both reaches home while ishita goes to her room and tiredly lay on bed and sleep in no time. Raman finds her behavior fishy. 

After some time, ishita gets up and comes to toshi jee and sits beside her. Toshi jee looks at ishita and says: today you are looking very tired.. 

Ishita nods and put her head in her lap and says: aj bohat thak gayi mummy jee..

Toshi jee caresses her hairs and says: I will ask help to bring tea for you. 

Ishita: ap sab ne chai pee li