First fight

next day

raman was reading newspaper while ishita comes out of the washroom and sees raman engrossed in reading.. she sits beside him and smiles at him while raman doesn't looks at her making her feel bad seeing raman ignorance towards her...

ishita: raman...

raman: please ishita I am busy now...

ishita: raman you promised me that today you will take me to beach...

raman: ishita I am little busy... will take you in evening...

ishita: we will see movie also... then we will have dinner outside... okay...

raman: dinner... done but no movie... please I don't like movies...

ishita: but I like movies... shahrukh is my favorite... you know ddlj is my favorite movie...

raman: you go at your own... if you wanted to see movie...

ishita: raman how can I go alone...

raman: now stop talking let me read this news...

ishita takes newspaper from raman and throws it and angrily glares at raman and says: raman I am talking you and you are not even looking at me... and you are taking me to cinema I don't know...

raman controlling his anger takes a deep breath and says: see ishita I already told you that I don't like movies they are simply wastage of time... you want to see you can go and watch your favorite movie... but if you don't want to go alone you can watch it on tv...

ishita: but I want to see movie with you... hum dono saath mien hongay we will eat popcorn together I will cry on your shoulder seeing emotional scene...

raman: ishita...

ishita: keh diya... you are coming with me that's final...

saying this she grabs his arms and says: go and change.. then we will go together...

raman shrugs her hands and says: stop dictating me... I am not going anywhere... cant you understand this simple thing... he shouts at her...

her eyes gets teary as it was first time for her that some one has shouted... she looks at raman and says: I have asked for movie raman... why you are shouting...

raman: movie ... movie... movie... how many time should I tell you I don't like movies... 

ishita: raman...

raman: just shut up... demag kharab kar diya hai... you are not kid anymore... grow up...