4

"Park Ara and Kang Chen are dating right?" a girl whispered to her friend but I heard it

"I don't know. It seems to be? It's either they are dating or they have a thing, just no label. I mean come on, have you seen them together? They even came late this morning. Plus, Kang Chen is so sweet when it comes to her" her friend answered.

I still can't get that thought out of my mind.

Chen and Seohee arrived with our meals.

Seohee sat baside me while Chen sat at the place in front of us.

"Thanks for the food, Chen-ssi!" I smiled at him

"Anything for you" He grinned

I blushed.

We said our thanks for thee food and began to eat.

"Yah Ara-sshi! Are you sure you're alright?" Seohee asked worriedly. She probably noticed my uneasiness.

" 괜찮아 (I'm fine) Seohee-ah, I'm just thinking about what I heard a while ago at the hallway while we were passing by" I explained.

"What did you hear? Is someone bashing you? I swear if that happens, they'll regret it" Chen said, quite curious and furious.

"No one's bashing me, don't worry" I said to calm him down a bit.

"Then what is it about?" Seohee asked once again

"I heard people talking about Chen and I. They said we were dating" I explained

Seohee coughed and almost choked on her food and looked at Chen wide eyed.

I gave her back light taps to help her.

I then diverted my attention to Chen who was already blushing.

I became worried, I mean, he's the captain of the soccer team. Rumors like this won't help his chances with the cheerleaders that have the hots for him.