6

Play the video above for more feels~

Song: I'm Young by Taehyun

"I hope this won't change anything between us, Ara-ssi"

"Of course, I'm still Park Ara. Your yeodongsaeng, childhood friend, neighbor, classmate and friend" I smiled bitterly.

I started walking away from him and he was quick to follow, but I held my hand up, signalling him to stop following me.

Just this once, I wanted to be away from him.

Away from the person whom I grew to love for the past years.

Away from the person who broke my heart.

Away from the person that I couldn't even blame for breaking my heart since it was my fault.

It hurt.

It hurt so much that I didn't know what to do anymore.

Once I got in my apartment, I threw myself to bed and cried myself to sleep.

I guess what happened still had a bright side, I get to focus more in school, with my friends which includes Chen-ssi and of course my after-class activity.

———

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

With eyes closed, I weakly turned my alarm off.

My eyes feel so heavy, I bet they're swollen.

I probably look like a panda who's been punched in he face several times, definitely not my style.

I got up quickly and took a shower and got into my uniform.

With quick strides, I locked my apartment and went to the bus stop.

Today, I got up extra early, so as not to cross paths with Chen-ssi for a while.