15

a/n: just imagine him staring at you like that, you'll surely melt :3

"What happened to Guanlin?" Minhyun oppa asked.

"He seemed so mad" Seongwoo oppa added.

"Well, I guess someone's jealous" Daniel oppa said as I saw Tzuyu unnie huff a laugh, smiling as she rolled her eyes

"I guess, my byeongari has his eyes on someone, huh?" She said as she smirked at me

What happened to you, Guanlin-ah?

You're making me worry and it's as if you don't even care.

We then started with our warm-up routine in order to lessen the muscle strain and fatigue from the dance steps and routines.

After some time, J-Hope oppa finally came and he was Guanlin who didn't look happy at all.

Because his place was beside mine, he went by me.

As the dance class started, I couldn't resist myself from speaking.

I couldn't just ignore Guanlin's heavy breathing and I also saw his nerves protruding from his arms and hands.

"Guanlin-ah, are you okay?" I asked as I took a peak at him.

He didn't reply so I spoke again.

"Guanlin-ah —"

"Can you stop calling me that? We're not even close" He rolled his eyes at me, clearly annoyed.

My chest tightened, I was upset when he thought that we weren't close, because with the way he said it, it was as if we can't ever be close.

I found it hard to breathe as I felt tears starting to form in my eyes, I was sensitive, yes.

But I guess that's how I always feel when people whom I try to reach out to reject me.

I just shrugged off the feeling, not wanting to cry during practice since the others might worry, especially Jinyoungie oppa.

Time passed and dance class was finally over.

Once again, I couldn't resist myself from approaching Guanlin.

Holding a cold bottled water, I went over him.

"Guanlin-ah, I brought an extra bottled water today. I thought I should give it to yo—" I was cut off when Guanlin suddenly got the bottled water from my hands, opened it and threw it at me.