Chapter One

Brian's POV

"You can't do this to me!" I yelled at my parents.  My parents just told me that they have been looking for a husband!

"But why? Why don't you want to get married?  Listen, we are old enough!  We want to seee our grandchildren before we die!" said my Dad stubbornly.

"Grandchildren? You won't get ANY grandchild! I am NOT getting married!" I barked.

"You will!" said my dad firmly.

"You can't force me. I am an adult. Come on! It is a modern world, Dad! Just come out of your sick mind." I said.

"You did not just said I have a sick mind!" said my dad. I can see anger was now visible on his face. Oh! God!

"I am not getting married dad! And I won't ever come to this house again!" I yelled and ran towards the door. I shut the door with all my might and went to my car.

I held the steering wheel tightly. My knuckles were turning white. I placed my head above my hand and took deep breaths.

Calm Down! Calm.Down!

It didn't work. Tears streamed down to my face. It happens every time. When I can't control my anger I will start crying. And that time I knew who to call.

"Hello? Where are you?" I demanded like a baby.

"I am at my place. What happen?" said my best friend from the other side.

"I officially hate my life!" I scoffed.  My best friend burst out laughter.

" Oh! Congratulations! I have ice-cream in my place! Wanna celebrate?"  said my best friend with a chuckle. And i knew what that means. I hung up the phone and drove to my bestie's place.

I reached the apartment and without knocking I went inside.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where is your manners? I could be naked!" said my best friend.

"But you are not." I gave him a bored look and collapsed into the couch. My bestie stood in front of me.

"Spill the bean."

I looked up at him. There stands my best friend Eric. He is 6ft tall. With jet black hair. He has light blue eyes. A pale skin tone. He has a toned body cause he spends most of his time in gym. Recently he has started to grow bread. It looks nice on him. Somewhat hot! Who am I to tell him that? I'll never EVER tell him that.

"Just like I said I hate my life." I said with a sigh. Eric lifted my legs and sat on the couch then again placed my legs on his lap.

"What did your Dad do this time?" chuckled Eric.

"You won't believe if I say it." I said rolling my eyes.

"I will believe everything you say. Except you claim that you are beautiful. Look, I know I am your best friend. But I can't just be dishonest with you." said Eric sarcastically.  I burst out laughter.

"You are really very mean!" I chuckled.

"I know.... Back to the point. What happened? " said Eric with a serious face.

I looked up at the ceiling.

"My parents are finding husband for me." I said.

"Yeah. It's better. You won't be able to find someone for you because nobody likes you." said Eric with a plain tone.

I looked at him. I was shocked. How can he take this so easily? Just like. It's not a big deal?

"You mean what you said?" I said with a hurt tone.