Chapter Six

Brian's POV

As I had expected, the media made a huge deal about me marrying Sebastian.  In one night I became Brian Andrews to "The Slut". All the social media, mainly on instagram everyone started to troll me. And I even saw a viral hashtag 'Save our bear from that slut'. In the blink of an eye I became a gold digger. I mean wow!

After this scandals Sebastian tried to make things clear. But once you are bad, you are always bad. Even people in university started to look at me as if I am some slut. However ignored all the dramas and took those things very lightly. As I knew, there's no way to back off.

"This is just driving me crazy!" I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. 

"You had the choice to say no and you didn't" said Danny in a matter of fact tone. I shot him a death glare.

"No backing off, sweety. Now you just have to marry him." said Eric.

Eric and Danny came by to my parents house. Now I am leaning over my bed's headboard, Eric is laying beside me and Danny is just sitting in front of me crossed leg.

"But look at the bright side Bri-Bri! You are getting  married to Sebastian Stan! The Winter Soldier! " said Danny with a lit up face.

"She would rather marry Chris Evans than Sebastian Stan." chuckled  Eric.

"You know, you guys are not feeling  me any better!" said with a annoyed voice and shook my head. There was a long silence.
Danny started at the floor and Eirc was busy on his phone. I looked outside the window. After a while Danny broke the silence.

"Are you really going to get married, Bri-Bri?" said Danny with a sad smile.

"Awwh, Danny! I always knew you loved me!" I said sarcastically.

"I am not joking. It's  like first Maddie, then you. We all are growing up so fast!" said Danny still giving a sad smile.

"It feels like yesterday we were jumping on the small pool like monkeys!" I chuckled as my eyes teared up.

"I'm gonna miss you, Bri-Bri. Don't  forget us after your marriage. " said Danny and he got up and hugged me. I hugged him back and I felt tears on my eyes.

"Hey! I want to sob too!" said Eric as he jumped for a group hug and we burst out laughter.

On The Wedding  Day

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, Bri!" exclaimed  Maddie. She is my Maid of Honor.  We all were getting ready at my place. I mean my tiny apartment.

I was wearing  a simple wedding dress. Kind of that dress which Meghan Markle  wore on her wedding  day. I kept  my makeup simple. Some nude eyeshadow and nude lipstick. As I have  double  hooded eyes, I skipped the eyeliner part and applied some mascara. Full face covered  makeup was not my thing.

"I am sooo happy that our Bri is getting  married! " squealed Veronica, Eric's girlfriend.

"Me too!" said Emma, one of my close friends.

"Are you guys happy that I am getting married or you guys are happy about the fact that you guys get to hold hands of Chace Crawford and Will Malanti in the aisle?" I said with raised eyebrows . They both giggled.

"I am gonna walk with Will, not you girls!" said Maddie with a fake pride

"Ahem! You have a one year old, Mommy!" said Ronnie.