Chapter Two

Brian's POV

As It was planned I agreed to meet that guy. What was his name again? Oh! Leave it I already forget his name. -rolls eyes- 

Dad told me the guy's name like 5 times. But still  I managed to forget it. Wow! There was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Eric standing there.

"Oh MY God! You look awful! My eyes!" Eric dramatically covered his eyes and i playfully hit him.

I admit I wasn't looking good. but  not bad either! I was wearing jeans and a baby blue long sleeve top with a boatneck. I wore a silver necklace with it. I refused to put any foundation on my face. I just wanted the guy to reject me as well. Come on! He will feel bad if I only reject him. Right? So if he reject me as well there won't be any harsh feelings! 

I did put some mascara on my lashes and applied a nude color lipstick. All in all, I look presentable enough.

"Stop being dramatic! Focus on the mission!." I said as I motioned two of my fingers as a -keep an eye- motion.

"Yes. Ma'am!" saluted Eric. Then we burst out laughter. My mom came in.

"You look so pretty, Baby!" said Mom happily. I know she was lying.

"Mom?" I said sternly. She cleared her throat.

"Um...um..you...y-you could have applied some more make up?" shrugged Mom. I sighed.

"It's okay, Aunt Bella. Either way she will look ugly." said Eric as he warped his armed around Mom's shoulder and side hugged her. I glared at him then poked my tounge out. He did the same. Mom started to laugh.

"You two will never grow up!" said Mom while shaking her head.

"He is the one who is acting like a baby! Not me!" I pointed him.

"Says who, who is 3 years younger than me." said Eric and he burst out laughter.

"I hate you!" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, honey, The feeling is mutual." said Eric as if he brushed my words away. I glared at him and Mom started to burst out laughter.

"Oh, Eric! You are the son I never had!" said Mom as she pinched his cheek. Eric gave her a huge grin.

"Hey! You carried me on your womb!" I said as I hugged her from the other side.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You both are my kids." said Mom and kissed mine and Eric's forehead.

"I know, Aunt Bella, You love me more." said Eric as he winked at me. I was about to burst at him when we heard Dad calling from down stairs.

When I reached downstairs, my Dad looked at him. He gave me a disappointed look. Clearly visible that he is not happy with my outfit. I felt a bit hurt. But at the same time he just gave me a smile and nodded. Somehow  felt bad and couldn't return the smile. Dad was disappointed. 

We don't share like normal Daddy-daughter relationship, where you are daddy's princess. Nope. We were normal. After my teens, i didn't used to talk much with my parents. My parents never treated me like a princess. Though they always fulfill my need . Their love was invisible. You have to feel it. Not visible. I heard  even dads never got mad or burst anger at their daughters. But my dad did. I think I was the only child that's why. But no matter what he always loves me. Every time,after our argument he would bring something for me. But he would never ever gave it to my hand. He would either gave it to mom to give me. or he would leave them on my bed. If I am lucky sometimes he did gave me on my hand as a sorry gift. BUt he acted like I needed that, That's why he brought it. But nevertheless my love for him get less. Everyone is unique and I love him.