Chapter Eight

Brian's POV-

I woke up this morning with my alarm and also a reminder "Sebastian's Birthday"

Well..we are not those actual married couples but still we don't hate each other either. We speak like friends, crack jokes like friends. Sebastian sometimes shares his acting works with me and all.

Life is definitely not  easy for me in the university. The first day when I went there everyone was looking at me like I am an Alien. Then their stupid questions brought the shit out of me. At the end of the I was so pissed and then there was the paparazzi. I mean I am a normal person. I go to university and I hang out with friends. Is there something special that people have to take photo of it and caption it 

"Mrs.Stan attends university" "

Mrs.Stan was spot hanging out with friends."

In a mare month I started to hate my life. But Sebastian was always there to support and everything. He gave me positive vibes and continuously apologized. Well...he didn't do anything.

So back to present, I woke up and decided I won't go to university. First reason is that if I go there today everyone will start to bug me with question what is today's plan and second today  I am planning something special for Sebastian. Not like I am doing this because we have a thing which we don't. I just want to do something as a friend.

I freshen up then went to the kitchen finding the  kitchen empty. It was a bit unusual, because every morning I will get up and find Sebastian making breakfast. I saw a sticky note on the fridge that said 

"Sorry I had to leave early, work called. I'll be a bit late." 

I frowned a bit. Even yesterday I didn't get the chance to wish him. He just texted me that Will has threw him a surprise birthday party. And he told me to not to wait for him. I didn't find any reason to stay awake so I just went to sleep. 

So, as it is my 'husband's' birthday, I decided I will bake him a cake. The only thing I can do. So I took out some batter and some fondant. I was thinking something fun. I mixed the batter and then let it bake in the oven. 

Then I took out the seabass fish which I brought yesterday. I know he used be called Seabass in his college. I seasoned it and fried it. By the time the seabass fish was cooked, my cake was baked. I took it out and shaped it. Guess what I made?

I made Sebastian the crab from little mermaid. I put the re faundent over the shaped cake then drew eyes and mouth. It looked so good to be very honest. I was so proud of myself. I patted my back and gave myself credit.

Well done, Bri! Well done!

I put the cake on the fridge and then decorated the plates of seabass. Then I went to my phone which I left on my room. I picked up and saw a message from Sebastian.

"Hey, I won't be coming home for lunch or dinner. My friends have arranged something for me. Please don't wait for me. And yeah btw you didn't wish me :3 At least give a story on insta or everyone will think something else."

I felt my heart broken. I mean, I put so much effort to make those things and he said that he won't come. I should have checked my phone, he sent me this text in the morning. How stupid of me! I felt to annoyed by myself. And Sebastian was right. It is a drama and I have to act. How come I forgot to wish him publicly?

I chosed a pic from my gallery where Sebastian and I was wearing glasses and Sebastian made a mustach with my hair and I was poking my toung out.

"Happy Birthday to the man of my life. Hope you have a long life with success. It's hard to find a partner who is as crazy as you, I thank god everyday to bless me with one."