Chapter Five

Brian's POV

I felt sick. He is Sebastian  Stan! He is freaking Bucky! I never searched anything related to Bucky. Now I think of it, i should have searched.

I can't marry him. Not at any cost. He lives his life in public. Everything he does  becomes the front page of a tabloid. Everyone's gonna think me as a slut as I will marry him for money.

I don't want to see myself as this. Not at all. How can Mom and Dad do this to me? How can they? I can't marry him. If i have to break my dad's heart, i will.

I was sitting in the roof, in front of my room. I was looking at the sky. My thoughts were all over the place. I can't marry him That's what I was thinking all over again.

I don't know for how long I was in my own thinking world.
I heard someone clearing throat. I looked behind and saw Sebastian was sitting on the window frame. His head was poking outside.His hands were supporting his body wight.

"Mind if I join?" said Sebastian awkwardly. I nodded a little.

Sebastian hoped from the frame and in steady steps he came to me and sat beside me. The place was a little bit smaller for his huge figure to fit. His arms were brushing mine and our legs were brushing as well.

I hugged my elbow to chest so that I can make some place for him. He let out a breath he was holding.

"Can we talk?" said Sebastian, looking at me.

"Yeah." I said, without looking at him.

"Are you calling off the wedding?" said Sebastian. I was still looking at the house of the Knights which was in front of our house.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Before you come up with a decision, I want to say something." said Sebastian. I nodded again.

"If you are thinking about my celebrity status and if i marry you,  you will be known as a slut, then you are completely wrong. Listen," said Sebastian as he nudged me. I looked at his eyes. Those mesmerizing ocean blue eyes.

"I always keep my personal life personal. I know we don't want to marry each other but doing this for our parents. But Brian, I can tell you one thing. If now Dad is asking me to marry you, I will say yes. Not only because of him but also cause you agreed to marry me without knowing who i am. And I like this. Most of the girls throw themselves at me for my fame." said Sebastian honestly. I didn't find any reply so I kept silence.

"Listen, Brian, I don't want us to be the story book arranged marriage couples who used to hate each othet first. I don't dislike you or hate you. I just don't want things between us to go awkward. We can handle things like adults. We can work things out. And we can at least stay married for one year. For the sake of our parents." said Sebastian. I chuckled.

"Now you sounding like a wattpad story's cocky husband who is giving his wife an agreement." I said with amusement. Sebastian slapped his hand on his forehead.

"I didn't want to sound like one. We can come up with a solution. Please don't call off this marriage. Just look at our parents how happy they are. At least I want to see Dad smile for me. He has done a lot for me and Mom." said Sebastian sincerely.

"Aren't that parents supposed to do? They love us  unconditionally." I said. Sebastian shook his head.

"Seems like you know nothing about me." said Sebastian. I felt awkward.

"Um... Actually I never really noticed you. I mean in the Captain America movies I used to droll on Chris Evans and search all things about him.,And I........" I stopped. Wow Brian! You talk hell a lot!