Chapter Four

Brian's POV

"You sure about you decision?" said Eric for the zillionth time.

"Yeah! ERIC! Just stop asking me the same question again again and AGAIN!" I barked.

"Okay! Okay!" said Eric as he lifted his hands up in the air.

We were in front of my parents house. I was there to give my 'answer'. I decided to do it in person. And you must be wondering why I made Eric come along with me? Because why do i have to die alone? If I am going down he will have to do the same!

I knocked the door. After a few moments Mom opened it.

"Hey Mom!" I smiled.

"Hey, Honey!" said Mom and hugged me.

"Oh, Hi, Eric!" said Mom while hugging me.

"Hey, Aunt Bella!.....Hey! I need a hug too!" Eric whined like a 5 year old. Mom extended her one hand and Eric hugged her. I always love our group hugs!

"Come in. Your Dad is home." said Mom as we broke the hug. Mom, Eric and I went to the living room and saw Dad was reading a book.

"Hey, Dad!" I smiled.

"Oh! Hi, sweetheart!" said Dad as he closed the book. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Hi, Son! How are you?" said Dad to Eric.

"I am doing good, Uncle Andrews." said Eric.

Mom sat beside Dad on the love seat and Eric and I took the couch. I cleared my throat.

'Ahem...So... I came up with an 'answer'" I said nervously. Dad straighten up in his chair.

"And your answer is?" said Dad raising his eyebrow.

"I think it's a yes." I sighed. Dad got up in excitement

"Oh! Sweety! I love you soo much! I am soo happy!" said Dad happily as he hugged me.

"I love you too, Dad." I said as I hugged him back.

"I am so lucky to have you as my daughter." said Dad and he kissed my forehead. Then he went back to his seat. Mom gave me a smile. I smiled her back.

"So?...What is the answer of Sebastian?" said Eric. I took a sip from the glass.

"He also said yes!" said Dad happily. I choked. Then started to cough. Eric started to pat my back. Mom got up and did the same.

"You should be a bit careful, Bri!" scolded Mom.

"Sorry....But he said yes?" I said disbelievingly.

"Yes, he did. We were waiting for your answer." said Dad.

"Yeah. Now you got it." I said awkwardly.

"I should call Anthoney and tell him the answer." said Dad as he got up and left the living room. Mom turned to me.

"Are you sure?" said Mom.

"Yeah, Mom. Positive." I said reassuringly.

"Hey, Aunt Bella, if you don't mind. I would like to go to Mom and Dad for a while" said Eric.

"Sure, Honey." said Mom. Eric got up and left for his home. As Eric left Dad came in.

"The Fruhaufs are soo happy!!" squealed Dad. I faked a laugh.

"I invited them to a BBQ party this weekend. Is it good?" said Dad as he gestured his thumb up.

"Yeah, good." I nodded.