Chapter Seven

Brian's POV 

 Sebastian parked the car in front of a building. Then he looked at me.

"Ready for the drama now. Sorry in advance." Sebastian smiled hopelessly at me.

Before I could say anything, cameras and flashes covered us. The flashes were blinding me. I was looking at them in shock.

"Keep a straight face." said Sebastian with  a fake a smile. I smiled at them. Then looked at Sebastian with fake love stare. Then Sebastian got out of  the car and opened the door for me. I got down from the car and he offered his hand. I took it.

The paparazzis were shouting questions. But there were so many of them, that it was almost impossible to hear individual questions. Duh! As if I am gonna answer them.

We almost ran towards the door then left all the paps behind. We got in to the elevator and Sebastian pressed the floor. Then looked at me.

"I am sorry." said Sebastian.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." I assured him. The elevator stopped and we got out of it. We reached the end of the hallway and then Sebastian opened the door.

"My Lady!" Sebastian bowed like a gentleman towards inside. I chuckled and got inside.

'Welcome home rommie." said Sebastian from behind.

I was looking around his house. It was like a normal apartment. Living room, Dining room, Kitchen and I think there are bedrooms inside. in the living room wall there were awards which was kept. Then there were thousands and thousands of photos of his friends, mom and fan arts. I was looking at them with awe. I even saw some of his pics with his fans.

I was really surprised to find out that, behind a top actor and millionaire, there is a normal down to earth guy. Definitely Sebastian gained all my respect at once.

"Eric and Danny came with your things yesterday. Let me do the pleasure to show you your room" said Sebastian in a british accent. I chuckled. 

Sebastian led inside. There were two separate hallway.

"The left side, there is my bedroom, in the end of the hallway." said Sebastian. Then we turned right and found a door in the right side.

"This will be your room." said Sebastian while opening the door. 

We got inside. It was a beautiful room. Not too big, not too small.  I am sure it was a guest room. There is a bed in the middle of the room. Then there is a dressing table and a couch in the room.

"There is a walk in closet." said Sebastian. I nodded.

"Thanks." i said. He smiled.

'For what really?" said Sebastian while crossing his arms playfully.

"Not making me sleeping in a bed with you." I said sarcastically and we burst out laughter.

"You are welcome. Now you are my roomie. Feel free to do anything. If you need anything I'm just a hallway away." said Sebastian.

"Okay, Roomie Husband!" I laughed.  Sebastian laughed then yawned

"Okay, I need my beauty sleep. Good night." said Sebastian.

"Sleep tight sleeping beauty." I said sarcastically. Sebastian pouted.

"Good night" I laughed and Sebastian left the room.

I changed myself in to a comfy dress then went to bed. BUt for some reason I couldn't sleep. I kept turning right to left, but sleep didn't come. So took my phone and saw that some people has posted out wedding photos. I started to look through it.