Stussy Hoodie ✨

Maggie's POV:
It's been 4 days since the night of the skatepark and I haven't spoken nor seen Brad .He hasn't been in geography and I haven't seen him around with the other boys.

It's quite early but Madisons coming over in a bit with Blake, so I needed to get ready. I walk over to my mirror to apply my makeup.

I sit on the stool and pull open the draw of my dressing table, reaching for my foundation and beauty blender.
I do my usual thing and finish with lipstick.  Just as I finish lining my lips, Madison and Blake burst into my room.
"Oi Oi" Blake shouts as he walks in with Madison.
"Hiya babe!" Madison coos while kissing my head. I look at her in the mirror and see her and Blake fighting for the remote.

"Love island!!" Madison whines while straddling Blake for the remote.
"Nah hun, peaky blinders is waiting for me!" Blake replies and rolls on top of Madison. I roll my eyes and walk over to my wardrobe. I find a pair of Blue jeans and I search for a top. I flick through the hangers and see nothing.
"Fuck sake I have no clothes" I moan whilst looking at Madison and Blake. They've both decided on 'Bad Eductaion' and are now laying on each other, fully indulged, laughing every once in a while.

I than look at my bed frame and spot a hoodie. I walk over and pick it up. The sudden smell of men's aftershave and cigarettes filled my nostrils. It was Brads. I pull off my tank top and throw on the hoodie. I turn around and look in the mirror, it was quite oversized but I liked it. I turn back to Madison and ask what she thinks.
"Stussy?" She says slightly confused.
"Yeah...nice right?" I say
"I've never seen it before, is it new?" She asks, even more confused.
"Sorta yeah" I shrug and put my Vans on.
"Hey, why don't we go town this afternoon?" I ask willingly. I look at Blake and he nods. We both look towards Madison who's too busy focusing on the tv, laughing her head off. She feels us looking at her and looks up.
"Sorry, what?" she asks.
"Town?" We both say. She looks towards the window.
"Yeah Alright" she smiles and with that we left.

+

We went into a couple of shops; New look, Top shop, Zara and All saints but I wanted to go look in Victoria's Secret.

We all walk in and go our separate ways. I grab a few thongs and Bra's but I needed a new set of  Pyjamas. I walk over to the pyjama section and see a small pair of pale pink shorts. I then see the matching top and decide to try it on. I notice Madison not far from the changing rooms, so I drag her in for her opinion.

I change into the set and look into the mirror. Very revealing but I liked it. I open the door to show Madison but she's no where to be seen.
"Madison?" I call, "Madison?" I call once more before turning around and walking into someone's chest.
"Sorry, I wasn't looking" I apologise.
"It's nice"
I instantly recognise the Brummy accent. I slowly look up and the brown eyes I hadn't seen for days were before me.
"You alright Pissy Lindemann?" he grins. I smile and then I remember.
"Where have you been?" I ask.
"Didn't feel like going in the past few days" he shrugs.
"Thats a lie! Where have you been?" I question,
disappointed that he's lying to me.
"Just wanted a break from school"he frowns.
"Your seriously lying"
"No...it's the truth" he lies again.
"Sure" I huff ,walking back into the changing room.

I grab my jeans and search for my phone in the pockets. I whip it out and get Madison's contact up.

Text to Madison🤩
"Brads here!! Where are you!"

I get undressed and pull my jeans back on when I get a text.

Text From Madison🤩
"Haha ,why's he even in Victoria's Secret? We're outside!"

I pull Brads hoodie on and walk out the changing room.

Text to Madison🤩
"Just gonna pay for something, I think he was with his sister, I don't know lol..

I walk to the till and pay for the pyjamas. I  walk outside to see Blake and Madison sat on the bench. I don't stop walking, I just signal them to stand up and come with.

+

We reach my house and Blake needed to leave early for tea, so me and Madison watched the rest of 'Bad Education'

We finished season 2 and Madison needed to leave as she had to go to her cousins christening in the morning. I walk her downstairs and she pulls me into a hug.

"Brads hoodie looks good on you!" Madison whispers in my ear. She pulls away from the hug with a huge grin on her face.
"I'm surprised Blake didn't notice!" She says still smiling.
"How did you-" I started but was cut off.
"He was wearing it at the skatepark Mags!" She giggles and kisses the top of my head.
"I'll see you Monday babe!" She shouts as she walks down the drive.
"Yeah Monday..." I reply, going back inside.

+

I take my makeup off and wash my face. I  throw my hair up in a messy bun and reach for my new pyjamas.
I get changed and climb into bed. I turn on 'American Horror Story' and begin to doze off.

I wake up the sound of tapping on my window. It's just rain. Hard rain.
I climb out of bed and pull open my blind to be faced with the curly haired boy from earlier. Reluctantly, I push open the window to see what he wants.

"Hey" he says, clearly out of breath from climbing up. I rub my eyes in attempt to wake my self up.
"I see you bought them pyjamas" he smirks looking up and down.
"Very revealing but there's nothing wrong with that" he bites his lip. Unbelievable.

I roll my eyes and push open the window further to let him in.
"Shut up!" I whisper
"Why?" he frowns
"My parents are asleep!" I warn him.
"Alright chill!" He responds.
I climb back into bed and he lays next to me.
"Why are you even here?" I ask while turning on my phone.
"At 3 in the morning?" I groan.
"I wanted to see you In those pyjamas!"
he winks. I turn to him and give him a deadpanned look.

"You gonna tell me where you've been?"I sigh.
"I also got into an argument with my mum" he sighs and pushes his hair back. I frown and move closer to him.
"About what?" I ask quietly.
"She caught me smoking out my bedroom window" he sighs.
"She doesn't know you smoke?"I ask quite astonished that she doesn't know.
"I only do it when I'm stressed or frustrated..I guess"he confessed.
"Why you frustrated?" I question. Trying to piece together the situation.
"It's hard to explain..I'll tell you tomorrow"he says shutting down my question.

"So..I guess your staying here tonight?" I say looking him in his eyes.
"If that's alright" he pulls an awkward smile.

I jump out of bed and walk to lock my door. I turn around and catch Bradley staring.
"Stop looking at my arse!" I groan and walk back to the bed.
"I can help it , don't buy such tiny shorts" he teases and gets under the duvet.
I shut my eyes and try to get back to sleep, I feel him turn to me and his nose touches mine.
"Night babe" he murmurs.
"Shut up" I groan and turn back around. Letting my back face him, he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of my shoulder. He kisses my neck and rests his head down.

I was about to push him off but he'd already fallen asleep.
Great!

A/N
Awhhh cute scenes like this... gotta start some drama now ayyy x
IG: BradleyMyBabe
Editors IG: Leahrickettsx
In loving memory of Hannah , she's not dead but her Fan account is!!!
- Stace x