Bottom Lip ✨

Bradley's POV:

"Because I cant ignore what we had!" I confess. She's done me dirty by leading me on but I can't stay away from her.
"I lead you on... how can you ignore that?" She tells me looking into my eyes.
"I didn't mean to" she murmurs under her breath.
"I know you didn't" I breath out and step away from her.She looked so tired and frustrated by the situation....and so was I.
"I'm sorry but it's best you stay away, just like Madison and the rest have." She frowns,  turning away but I quickly grab her hand.
"You can't just leave us like this!" I say inches from her face. She gulps ,
refusing to look in my eyes she bites her lip.
"We got to-"
Without letting her finish I press my lips against hers.Holding her face with one of my hands, whilst the other holds the back of her waist.
She doesn't kiss back and I eventually pull away, pressing my forehead against hers and she sighs.
"...fuck it" she whispers and grabs my face and locks her lips with mine. I lift her up, letting her legs wrap around my waist and push her up against the wall.
Her hands roam up to my hair and she tugs at my curls, letting a small moan leave my lips.
"Tease" she says between kisses.
"There's a lot more where that came from" I tell her and bite her bottom lip.
"Brad, Brad, Bradley!"
I pull my lips off her and kiss her from her cheek to her neck. I suck on her sweet spot and she can't help but let out a small moan.
"We gotta go school" she tells me , trying to push me off .I put her down, wrapping my arms around her as I pull her into my chest.
She pulls away and starts to blush, I smile at her and the redness on her neck i've created.
"C'mon dickhead" she says and starts to walk away.
"Wait, one thing" I pull her collar up to cover the new appearing hickeys on her neck.
I kiss her forehead and cheek before she pulls away and drags me into school.

+

I rush home and burst through the door eager to tell nat.
"Natalie! Bitch face! NAT!" I shout through the house and run up to her room.
"NATALIE!" I beam and push open her door.
I look around her room and she wasn't there. I run back downstairs towards the garden.

"Nat? For god sake...NAT!" I shout once more and she answers from the swinging chair. Jess was sat on the floor beside her and a book was in her grip.
"Hey Jess" I coo and stroke her head.
"Yes dearly beloved brother?" My sister asks in a sarky tone. She puts down her book and turns her attention to me.
"Maggie and me" I smile at her name.
"We kissed-well made out...we were just-"
"So your back on then?" My sister asks as her cheeks rise. I can't help but grin.
"I'll take that as a yes! I wanna meet her Bradley!" She chimes.
"Meet who?" My mum asks as she comes over with a glass of gin.
Oh for god sake!

"Maggie!" My sister answers first.
"Bradley! When is she coming over?" Mum asks running over and giving me a hug.
"When your not here!" I sigh and pull away. She frowns and takes a seat next to Nat.
"Mum, they only just started speaking again, give him a break!" Nat tells her and she furrows her brows.
"Why what happened?" Mum asks. I look at Nat and she gives me the 'don't tell her!'  Look. We used to give each other that look when we were kids.
"Nothing too serious just a little ...hiccup but we're fine now" I tell her and Nat nods. I couldn't tell mum about Maggie and tris as she'd probably think otherwise. I walk back to my room and go on Twitter.

Maggie Lindemann Started following you on Twitter!

The notification read. I smiled and unlocked my phone. I scroll through her twitter and it's photos of her in the field and mirror selfies. I then come across a photo from recently.
It was a photo of her in my stussy hoodie with her legs on top of mine.
Im guessing she took this the night I stayed. I message her on Twitter and wait for a reply.

Message to @MaggieLindemann
Bradley: Can you come over or do I have to come get you? 😏x

Maggie: Ughhh! do I really need to come see you?😒x

Bradley: I didn't hear you
complaining this morning! You know ,when you were moaning at me biting your lip! 😉x

Maggie: Shut up! I'll come over in 10 😏x

I put down my phone and push all my mess under my bed. I run downstairs and tell Nat to get rid of Mum. I see mum in the kitchen getting another drink and bolt it to the garden.
"Maggies coming! Get rid of HER!" I tell her and Nat immediately picks up her keys off the table and runs to the kitchen. I watch as My sister drags Mum to her car and speed off down the road.

I watch Maggie walk down the road from my window and smile at how cute she looks. She was in skinny jeans and my hoodie!I open the window and she looks up.
"You gonna open the door?" She shouts up.
"Nope sorry pissy Lindemann" I say and shut the window. I run down the stairs and open the door to be faced with Maggie. Her hand were in her pockets and she was wearing her vans.

"He-"
I cut her off by picking her and pressing my lips against hers. I feel her grin then kiss me back as she wraps her arms around my neck.
She pulls away, leaning her forehead against mine.
"Hey" I say and put her back down.
"Hiya" she smirks.
I kiss her cheek and guide her inside.

+

"Your family sound great" Maggies tells me while kissing my jaw.
"Yeah they are...Mags?" I ask her, sitting up on my bed. She straddles my lap and I place my hands on her waist.
"You alright?"  She asks with doughy eyes.
"What are we?" I ask the dreadful question.
"What do you want us to be?" She asks leaning against my chest.
"I want us to-" I start but I'm soon interrupted by my Mum,Dad and Sister all walk into my room with wide grins.

"Bradley!" "Son" "Brad" I'm showered with chants of my name as all eyes are on me and Maggie.
"This is Maggie" I announce and their grins only get wider. Maggie immediately blushes and just when I thought it couldn't get worst. In walks Jesse.
"And now the whole family's here!" Natalie chuckles as Jesse walks over to my bed and licks Maggies hand.
"I'm gonna go" Maggie tells me and gets off my lap. I shoot Nat a glare whilst Maggie walks out my room.
It goes silent until we here door slam, meaning Maggies left.
"ARE YOU JOKING NAT!" I shout.
"What,I'm sorry, she wanted to come home!" Nat shrugs but I cant wipe the scowl off my face.
"Mum ,you know how uncomfortable she was!" I sigh and pull at my curls.
"Bradley! It wouldn't of been if you told us" she giggles at the thought.
"We're not even together!" I moan.
"Sure looked like it son , she was on your lap-"
"I get it Dad! It looked like it...We're not!" I shout once more before pushing them all out my room and slamming the door.
I immediately grab my phone and message Maggie to apologise.
Message to @MaggieLindemann

Bradley:Hey,I'm sorry about them! X

Maggie:It's fine! X

Bradley: I'll text you later babe x

Maggie: Okay B x

A/N
Waheyyyy they're OKAY!
But Madison doesn't know and neither does Tris x
IG: BradleyMyBabe
-stace x