Valentine Dates ✨

Maggies POV:

"You gonna do it?" Madisons asks from beside me. I look back at the paper.
'Mystery Valentine' it said in bold. I then look at the small paragraph underneath.
'Enter your Number, name, age and gender!'
I then read further.
'We'll then choose you a mystery date to go on with a special someone!'

"I'll do it, if you do it" Madison suggests.
I nod and  pull out a pen to scribble down my details.
I watch Madison do the same except take more time to make it look 'pretty'.

I hand Madison mine and she walks over to the collection point for all the forms.
Lauren was there tapping her acrylics against the table and face in hand.
I watch as Madison slips the two papers into the box and walks away.
I glance at Lauren who shoots me a dirty look.

+

I begin to pack up my shit, I was eager to leave this shitty lesson. I throw my book in the tray when there's a knock on the classroom door.

"I'm here to pass out the Valentine Slips!" said a skinny blonde leaning against the door. Sir nodded and went back to helping a student.
The blonde walks around with a small box and hands some people a pink slip. Her eyes than fall on me and she passes me the slip.

I skip the start of the paragraph and look for the name of the boy.
"You have been chosen to go on a date with Tristan Evans! Have fun you two!"

Fuck is all I could think..

+

I walk back to mine and flop on to my bed. Blake had already let himself in and was fixing his hair in my mirror.
"Tristan really!?" He chuckled.
"Yeah I know!" I sigh and go on my phone.

Missed Call From Madison 🤩

I call her back and wait for her to answer.

"Hiya, who did you get paired with?" She asked clearly excited about who's she's been paired with.
"Tristan.." I murmur.
"What was that?" She shouts.
"Tristan Evans!" I say and Blake begins to laugh. I take off my shoe and throw it at him but he can't help himself.
"Madison?" I ask when she doesn't answer.
"Yeah?" She says walking through my bedroom door. She smiles and ends the call and joins me on the bed, hitting Blake while doing so.

"Who were you paired with then?" I ask hoping it would be someone far worst.
"Blake obviously!" She giggles and Blake smiles.
"Lucky little-"
"What's wrong with Tristan?" She asks and begins to play with my hair.
"Nothing ...just didn't expect him" I sighed.

+

Its Wednesday and the best part about Wednesday was that we finished school early. Get in!
However today wasn't a day to look forward to, today was Valentine's Day...now unless Cupid decides to shoot me with an arrow, this day couldn't get any worse!

I begin to walk to geography with Madison when someone hugs me from behind.
"Hey love."
Fuck it was Tristan.
"Hey" I say slightly uncomfortable.
"Any ideas where you wanna go tonight?"
I look toward Madison who's eyes are wide.
"Haha , your choice!" I say as he hugs me tighter.
Ow what the fuck!
"Tris?"
"Yeah"
"Your hurting me" I say trying to pry myself from his grip.
"Oh sorry babe!" He says and releases me.
Only Brad calls me babe..
"I'll pick you up at 7" he says and kisses my head. I nod and he walks to his lesson.