The Date ✨

Brad's POV:
I yet again wake up with Maggie on my chest. She looked so peaceful, I  didn't want to wake her up.
Its Friday and we've been late for 2 days now, meaning we needed to be here on time...
Obviously I let her have an extra hour of sleep and she eventually woke up.
I kissed the top of her head and her eyes got caught up in mine.
"Mornin" I whisper
"Morning, are we-"
"Yeah we're late" I smile.
"For god sake" she giggles.

I walk her to her house and we go up to her room.
"Ahh comfy bed Ive missed you!" I say flopping onto her bed and taking in her sweet smell. I let her get ready whilst I fix my hair in the mirror.
"Hey Mags" I ask as my hands go clammy.
"You alright?" She's ask while doing her makeup, she glances at me through the mirror.
"So about that date-" I say scratching the back of my neck. She instantly turns around and looks at me in shock.
"Your lying!" She says in disbelief.
"Tonight, Nando's, 7" I say, her face lights up.
She instantly jumps onto the bed and crawls on to me, she places both her hands on my chest and looks into my eyes.
"Is that a yes or-"
She doesn't answer, she just presses her lips against mine. It starts off slow but it soon heats up. I place my one hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. We slowly roll over so now I'm on top and it's heating up incredibly quickly. Her lips were soft and not like any other girls. I bite her lip asking for entrance and my tongue soon slips in.
She bites my bottom lip and pulls away letting my bottom lip lightly scrape against her teeth.

+

It was coming up to 7 and I've chosen to wear black skinny jeans with a stussy top and an all saints leather jacket. I waltz down stairs to see Nat standing there with a rose.
"Here, give it to her" she passed me it.
"How did you-"
"You stole Dads expensive aftershave"
"Oh thanks.. do you think she'll like it?" I ask.
"Of course and I want to meet her before Mum"
"Yeah...she's called Maggie"
"She sounds great, now go get her Bradley!
I grab my wallet and the rose Nat bought me to give Maggie.
I walk to her house with my heart beating, I fucking hate dates! I'm always anxious when I'm on them and they never go well. I pull out my phone and text Nat.

Text To Sister Simp
"I'm shitting it!"

Text From Sister Simp
"Oh shut up , you'll be fine! She sounds lovely, just don't say anything you don't mean and you'll ace it!"

Text To Sister Simp
"I don't know , I'm coming up to her road now! Do I text her or what?"

Text From Sister Simp
"Just knock, compliment her, give her the rose and hold her hand to Nando's!"

Text To Sister Simp
"You make it sound so simple.."

Text From Sister Simp
"Because it is Brad, now go and see her!"

Text To Sister Simp
"Fuck sake thanks x "

I reach her door and knock twice.cI probably waited for about 30 seconds but it felt like hours, my hands were sweating and my heart was going crazy.
Then the door opened.
"Hey B" she says in a bubbly tone.
"Hey" I say letting out a breath.
"You look incredible" I confess.
She was wearing a short burgundy dress and black heel which made her legs look great.
"Not so bad your self Bradley" she says wrapping her arms around my neck.
I wrap my arms round her waist and lift her off the floor.She pulls her head out my shoulder and smiles her gorgeous smile. I lightly press my lips against hers, pulling her tighter into my chest.
"Here" I pass her the deep red rose and she bites her lip.
"Thank you"
I pull away, putting her down and walking hand in hand to Nando's.

+

I go order our food and join her back in the booth. She seems to be staring at something. I follow her eyes to see what she's eyeing, when I'm faced with the biggest player and the biggest slut on a date. I squeeze her thigh and she soon knows I've noticed. She hooks her arm into mine and I watch her play with my wristband under the table.
"Your okay right?" I ask her whilst I watch the STD filled couple laugh at something.
"Of course , I'm on a date with you...they're perfect for each other" she says, intwining our hands together.
"Yeah ,they're both gonna get STDs so" she can't help but laugh and we soon get there attention. Our food arrives and we both start eating, knowing full well the two whores were. watching.

We start to walk back but we're stopped by two pissed off people.
"Care to explain?" Lauren hisses with a glare.
"What's there to explain?" Maggie asks
"Simpson?" Tris says with his brows furrowed.
"We're on a date, what's your problem?"
"The problem is you were just on a date with me and now your with ...her!" She hisses.
"And now your fake self is on a date with Tristan, who was just on a date with me!" Maggie pipes up.
"Your just with her for the sex!" Lauren yells.
"Shut the fuck up slut!" I spit and grab Maggies hand.
"Cmon We're leaving!" I say and we start to walk but Tristan grabs her other hand.
"Maggie want to explain why your on a date with him when you agr-" Tristan starts but can't finish as Maggie pulls her hand out of his and slaps him across the chops.
"Fuck off" she spits and we carry on walking.
"Yes babe!" I say kissing her cheek.
"What? He was touching me" she giggles. We walk down the town road and she starts limping.
"You alright?" I ask concerned.
"Yeah just my feet are killing"
Without a second though I pick her up bridal style and walk her down the street. She leans her head on my shoulder and kisses my neck.

We finally reach her house and I put her down, I lightly kiss the top of her head but she presses her lips on mine.
"See you later B"
I let go of her hand and watch as she disappears behind her door.

It felt as if I skipped home, I was so damn happy that I couldn't wait to tell Natalie! I burst through the front door full of glee.
"Nat, Natalie!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs.She runs down and drags me to her room.
"Tell me!" she gushes as she pushes me on her bed. I couldn't stop smiling.
"So did she like the rose? What was she wearing, did she like what you was wearing?" Natalie questioned.
"I think she did ...we kissed, so many times" I say almost going into a trance just thinking about her.
"Well Bradley, I wanna meet her!"she says as I stand up.
"I'm sure mum would like to aswell!" She tells me and ruffles my hair.
"Mum is not meeting her! She'll embarrass me like she did with Lauren!" I sigh at the thought.
I went out with Lauren for a couple months and she was such a bitch through out. Natalie hated her,
she would always go out when she'd know Lauren would be staying.
"That bitch" she rolls her eyes.
"Maggie better not be like her Bradley!" She warns me as her eyes go wide.
"She's not I promise" I say biting my lip.
"She better not be another pretty girl you just wanna sleep with!" She raises her voice.
"She's not just a pretty girl!"

A/N
"Somedays I'm broke, somedays I'm rich, somedays I'm nice, somedays I can be a BITCH!
Waheyyyy they've been on a date!!!
IG: BradleyMyBabe
Editors IG: LeahRickettsx
- stace x