System: C.H.A.O.S.

"Dad, it's fine. You can rest now." his beloved only daughter, Zarina, stated as she cries while holding his hands. Zach can't help but smile at his adorable daughter, who even in her 50's can manage to look so beautiful.

Beside Zarina is Daniel, his son-in-law. Behind them are their three children and their families. Zach smiled at them. He's more than happy to be able to live to see his Zarina's kids have kids on their own. It's a pity he can't stay any longer.

Zarina cried harder in seeing his smile, Daniel placed his hand on her shoulder to comfort her. The old man pinched his daughter's hand playfully.

"What? Is your old man's smile too ugly it makes you cry?" he saw his grandchildren smile at his attempt to stop their mother from crying.

Zarina playfully glared at him in response, "Kind of, you're bald head is super wrinkly you know." she said with a faint smile on her lips as she sniffles a little bit.

"Well I told you not to have me medicated." Zach had been diagnosed with cancer a few years back. His daughter tried her best to prolong his life but today, it will all come to an end.

"It's time for me to go. Goodbye, daughter." Zach stated, closing his eyes.

In the four corners of his room, he breathed his last breath with a smile.

-

[System: Create Havoc for All Original Souls, successfully installed. Soul transmigration progress... 0/15]

[Soul transmigration progress... 3/15]

[Soul transmigration progress... 8/15]

[Soul transmigration progress... 14/15]

[Transmigration complete. Good luck host.]

Zach opened his eyes to a new world.

---

New story! 🎊🎊

If you never read any of my stories before, you must know I write long notes at the end of some chapters hoho

System: C.H.A.O.S is an original work from my own mind. Similarity to other plots, characters, content would be purely coincidental. Don't plagiarize if you don't want Thanos turning you to fertilizer with the snap of his fingers (Nine: *still not over it*)

I apologize for existing and future grammar mistakes typographical errors. English is not my first language, neither am I fluent in it. I don't live in an English speaking country so I'm not a master of said language.

Updates would probably be one chapter once a week, two if some miracle happens and I get laziness out of my system.

This story is probs gonna be short, 30-40 chapters type of short

Nine