Arc 1.6

[Host! A side mission was unlocked!]

'And I don't give a fuck.'

[Host! Please avoid cursing.]

'I will when this jerkface get out of my sight.'

Zach wished his eyes were machine guns and his glares were bullets instead. That way, the pain of glaring too long won't end up worthless.

The jerkface general was currently shamelessly massaging Zack's left hand. The host didn't know why he let this happen, nor HOW did it happen because he just realized it when it was already happening.

He could've pulled his hand away but his just felt too tired and the massage just felt too good. He thinks it's just an effect of the heat though. But seriously, this shameless Gabriel was better at massaging than anyone Zach encountered at his last lifetime.

He stopped glaring when Gabriel looked up from watching his hand massage the Omega's and smiled at him. Zach scoffed, if he had took a liking towards the latter then maybe that smile will have an effect.

"You're red---"

"Shut up, opinion not needed." No, he was not blushing!

System 4547701's voice rang once again in his head. [Host, please listen to what is your side mission!]

Zach was very tempted to smack the living daylights from the system, but unfortunately it doesn't have a body so it can't be done. And he still don't get the whole transmigration and system thing afterall, smacking can wait.

[Allow General Holland to stay at your house.]

'What?! No way! He has a place of his own! He doesn't need to stay here!'

[If you do this you will be rewarded with 100 points.]

'Oh, there goes you're mall system huh? I'm not doing it for only 100 points!'

[The higher ups wouldn't allow this.]

'I demand 1000 points reward!'

[No.] The system answered sternly. Zach defeatedly sighed.

'Guess I have to settle with 100² points then.'

[Of course, that's the original rewards aftera---What's with the squa--?]

Zach grinned, his negotiating skills were still the best! "Oi Holland, if you want to stay here, you can." He told Gabriel with a blank face.

"Really? Did you know I was going to ask? I'll ask the men to transfer my things here later then, baby boy." Gabriel answered with a big smile on his face. Zach badly wanted to rip the Alpha's mouth but he was still quite happy so he decided against it.

'System! You owe me 100² points. That's 10, 000 points!'

[But I didn---]

Zach sighed once again, this time it sounded of disappointment. 'I guess systems don't keep their promises afterall.'

[I keep my promises! Here's 10, 000 points.]

The host mentally patted his own back for another scamming well done.

-

Meanwhile on the higher ups' side...

"We should schedule 4547701 into another upgrade. This time, make him more intelligent."

"But isn't it more fun this way?"

"Sigh. I see why you chose that man though. He is truly what you said."

"Right?"

"Still, you should deduct the 10 000 points from 4547701's paycheck."

"Oya, he's our child though?"

"Exactly the reason why you should."

-

"Achoo!" Lucas suddenly sneezed and made Gabriel run to his side in worry. "Where does it hurt?" the general asked as he rubbed Lucas' back up and down. Lucas glared at him but made no move to go away.

"I just sneezed. I think someone must've been talking about me."

[...] No, that's karma!

About an hour after successfully negotiating(scamming) the system and allowing Holland to stay, said general's things arrived at Lucas' unit. Gabriel asked Lucas to help him settle. Zach was arranging Gabriel's books alphabetically when he suddenly sneezed.

Zach turned to Gabriel, "Why were you going to stay here again?" he asked. The general looked at him and exhaled before answering.

"You were a really well known strategist and now that you resigned from your position, several groups wants you to work for them. I can't have my Omega taken can I?" he explained while grinning. Zach rolled his eyes. This is too stupid for him to handle.

Gabriel's face turned serious, "Besides, we're still not mated. I need to make sure no Alpha makes a move." he said, looking at Lucas in the eyes. Zach felt flustered and looked away.

"As if I'm interested in them."

"My baby boy is saying such sweet things, I feel like crying."

"Shut up! You can stay here but don't interrupt my activities." Zach had no intention to stop his research just because Gabriel is staying. He's still recovering from the heat, but he'll use this time to think of what to correct to complete the half of his Omega-Alpha pill.

'And maybe this time I don't have to test it on myself, but he's an Alpha though. Whatever, it should do.' Zach thought while staring at Gabriel like the general was a lab rat. Heh.

Gabriel felt shivers on his spine and immediately knew that his Omega was plotting something against him again. Just like the time when Lucas was plotting to drug him with laxatives.

But Lucas looked so adorable whenever he's in deep thought or something. Gabriel quickly tried to get his phone to take a picture when coincidentally, it rang. As soon as he saw the caller ID, he immediately pressed answer.

"Private Green, reinforcements are coming in five. Buy as much time as you can." he said as soon as he picked up the call and dropped it. He turned to Lucas and held the omega's hand.

"Come with me."

"What? Where?"

"South Offense Army Base. They were attacked."

---

Long time no update, I know. This author failed you. I swear I didn't know tenth grade is this stressful and busy and pressuring. Gomenasai~ and I kind of got drowned by anime (namely Yuuri on Ice, Kuroko no basuke, haikyuu, HSSM, assassination classroom and many more that has yaoi ships). Sorry for being irresponsible. This chapter is shorter than usual too. Sorry.

Nine