Foreword

Hello, darlings and welcome to the world of Lydia and Xavier — I hope I don't disappoint you and that you are ready for a roller-coaster ride.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T

© 2018 by idlefloats

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A B O U T

Almost all of my works are linked to each other. This too will mentions names that you've seen in my other stories. You do not have to read them to understand this story.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

"I am good at two things. Murder and sex."

.

.

.

Xavier Visconti expected one thing on December 3rd. And that was getting his money back from a spineless woman he had taken pity on. What he didn't expect, though, was to meet his damsel-in-distress.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

Suicide.

Sexual abuse.

Swearing.

Child abuse.

Character death (s).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A E S T H E T I C

For the first time in years, I want to do something I never do — I'd like to share the aesthetic for this story with you. Usually, I like to keep it to myself and let your imagination run wild but well... you'll see.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

Incomplete

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬