Chapter 1: The New Outfit! Cousins Meeting

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and this is where you get the new outfit from the bio and where you meet Yang and Ruby. And I looked through the voting pole, and the one who had the most votes is:

Blake

And as this chapter is updating, the voting pole is now closed and no future votes will count,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After Qrow reunited with Ariana, he also met his son (Y/N) Branwen, and he was shocked to find out he has a son. But, he is happy that he has one. They then arrived at Taiyang's place and he is also surprised Qrow has a son, they walked in and (Y/N) sat on the couch as Qrow and Taiyang started talking...........
Taiyang: "Qrow, what's going on? Is that really your son?"
Qrow: "Yeah. He is, I can completely tell."
Taiyang: "Well, who's the mother?"
Qrow: "Ariana."
Taiyang: *eyes widen* "Are you serious? It's her?"
Qrow: "Yeah. She showed up and she told me somethings and there he is. And I was the only guy she slept with."
Taiyang: "You lucky bastard."
Qrow: "But, how is Yang and Ruby gonna react?"
(Y/N): "Who're Yang and Ruby?"
Taiyang: "My daughters."
(Y/N): "Wow, I have two cousins. Totally unexpected."
..........he lays back and brings out a book and reads it.........
Taiyang: "So, what did Ariana want?
Qrow: "Someone killed her father, and she's in danger so she left (Y/N) in my care. And I promised to take him shopping to get him some new clothes so he won't be noticed he's in Ariana's side of the family."
Taiyang: "I can help out with that."
.........they then got some new clothes and (Y/N) tried them on and he looked in the mirror, then he nods. Then he notices Qrow wearing a cape and he decided to make his own and he looked at it and tried it on and he smiles, then Qrow sees him and looks at him..........
Qrow: "Hey, nice cape."
(Y/N): "Thanks. I saw you have one and I decided to work on my own. *looks at a picture, and he grabs it to look at it* Are these them? Yang and Ruby?"
..........Taiyang then walks in and looks at the picture..........
Taiyang: "Yeah. That's them, the blonde is Yang and this one is Ruby."
(Y/N): "If they're sisters, why're they not the same?"
Taiyang: "They're half sisters."
(Y/N): "2 wives?"
Taiyang: "Yeah. And one of em is your Aunt Raven."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I know about her."
..........Qrow looks at him and (Y/N) sit on the roof of the house and Qrow sits next to him.........
Qrow: "I never thought you would automatically know about Raven."
(Y/N): "I've been knowing, mom told me about her."
Qrow: "Did she tell you about her leaving Yang when she was a baby."
(Y/N): "I never knew about that. But, now I never will look up to her for that."
.........Qrow placed a hand on his shoulder and (Y/N) smiles, then (Y/N) brought back a broken down motorcycle that he's been working on. He gets done fixing the engine and he works on the designing and he gets done and turns it on and revs the engine and he smiles, then Taiyang walks out.........
Taiyang: "Hey you fixed it."
(Y/N): "Yeah. At first I thought it wasn't fixable, but now I fixed it."
.........then (Y/N) is training with Qrow and he learned things in weapon fighting, then Qrow turned his sword into a Scythe and they continued fight. (Y/N) easily beats him and he gets slammed on the ground.........
(Y/N): "Sorry dad."
Qrow: "It's alright."
.........he helps him up and Qrow dusts himself off and the next day Qrow got a gift for (Y/N) and it is a new weapon and it's just like his weapon that turns into a sword and a scythe, and also a sniper rifle, (Y/N) names it Fell Cyclone and he keeps it with his sword and he becomes a dual wielder in melee combat and he's happy that he met his father. Then Qrow is sitting on the couch thinking about something and Taiyang walks in and sits down.........
Taiyang: "What's wrong Qrow?"
Qrow: "When we talked when you met (Y/N). How am I gonna tell Yang and Ruby about him?"
Taiyang: "Just give it time and wait, we'll tell the girls we have to talk and that's where you tell them."
..........Qrow nods and then the news came on and there is a hug White Fang battle and they looked and they see Ruby and Yang fighting them and then a motor sound was heard and they look to see (Y/N) driving off and Taiyang decided to follow...........
Qrow: "What's he doing?"
Taiyang: "I know where he's headed."