Chapter 3: Hanging out with Blake! Meeting Raven

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter then you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
Saturday Morning

"(Y/N) wakes up on a Saturday morning, then he gets up and takes a shower. He puts on his outfit and he checks the time to see that he is ready to hang out with Blake, he decided to take faster route and he opens his dorm window and he jumps out and turned into a Falcon, his mother knew about Qrow and Raven's power to turn into a bird, so (Y/N) trained until he can transform; and now he turns into a Falcon...........
(Y/N): (Now this is easy.)
..........he flies around until he sees Blake standing there, so he flies around and he turns back to normal and he approaches Blake..........
(Y/N): "Hey Blake."
Blake: "Hey (Y/N), wow you came here fast."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I have ways. So, you ready to hang out?"
Blake: "Yeah."
..........they walked to the Bullhead and they took it to Vale, then they walked to their destination and then (Y/N) started getting an uneasy feeling, then he looks around...........
Blake: "What's wrong (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "I'm getting a scary feeling that I'm being watched. Do you ever get that feeling?"
Blake: "No. But, it's just probably nothing."
(Y/N): "Yeah."

3rd P.O.V

.........they arrive at their destination and they sat down in a cafe and they ordered drinks, then (Y/N) still gets that feeling. But, then Blake decided to talk..........
Blake: "So, (Y/N). *he looks at her* Since when did you not know about Yang and Ruby? They're your cousins."
(Y/N): "It was my mother, she had a one night thing with my father and let's say something happened where she had to go somewhere and as she did I was born."
Blake: "Oh. So, you also met your father?"
(Y/N): "Acouple days before I met Yang and Ruby."
Blake: "I understand. Sorry I asked."
(Y/N): "It's alright."
..........Blake smiles, then their drinks arrived. Then (Y/N) got the feeling that he's being watched again, he looks out the window to see a raven staring at him in a tree. He looks again to see it gone, he gets confused, but he lets it be. Then they continued walking and they arrived at a park, then as they did..........
????: "Hey Blake."
..........they turn around to see a guy (Y/N) doesn't know hanging upside down from his tail, (Y/N) easily recognized him as a Faunus.............
(Y/N): "Uhhhhh, who the heck are you?"
Sun: "Names Sun Wukong."
Blake: "Don't even starts Sun."
(Y/N): "Something wrong here?"
Sun: "It's none of your business."
(Y/N): "First of all, shut up."
..........Sun gets angry and he goes to the ground, then Blake grabs (Y/N)'s hand and walks away, but gets stopped by another guy..........
Neptune: "You ain't going anywhere Blake."
Blake: "I see you bought Neptune. Can't handle things on your own, huh?"
Sun: "Listen Blake, I had it you pushing me aside. I want to work things out with you."
Blake: "Well, I don't. You lost that chance, and you ain't getting another one."
(Y/N): "What are you talking about? Did he do something wrong?"
Sun: "I SAID IT AIN'T NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"
(Y/N): "You better lower your tone asshole."
..........Sun gets angry, but then Neptune hits him in the back of the head. Then Sun used his semblance to hold Blake and he was taking her away. But, then (Y/N) summoned and aura crow and it stunned him where he went on one knee, then Neptune tried to fight back. But, (Y/N) kneed his gut the delivered a straight hook to his face where it broke his nose making it sideways, then he teleports next to Sun and grabbed his throat lifting him off the ground...........
(Y/N): "Stay away from Blake. I mean it."
...........he throws him next to Neptune where he's holding his face where (Y/N) punched him, then (Y/N) and Blake walks off. Then they stop in front of a fountain and they sat on a bench..........
(Y/N): "Everything was going great until those two showed up."
Blake: "Yeah."
(Y/N): "Who is that Sun guy? And what did he mean?"
Blake: *looks down* "He's my ex, *his eyes widen* we only dated a month and a half, then I find out that he cheated on me and he only used me to make this certain girl jealous. I caught them..........in bed a week later."
..........(Y/N) looks at her, then she slowly started to cry. But, then (Y/N) brings her in a heart warming hug, she gets surprised. But, she hugs back. Then she cried into his shirt...........
(Y/N): "Sometimes it's hard finding true love, even for you kitten."
Blake: *eyes widen, looks at him surprised* "How'd you know?"
(Y/N): "I saw your bow move acouple of times, I even realized it the moment Sun is a Faunus. *Blake looks down* But, that doesn't mean I don't hate you. *looks at him* It's not what you are Blake that makes you my friend, it's who you are. Sun probably never liked that in you, but even if you're a Faunus, you will still be my friend."
.........Blake smiles and cries still and hugs him tight, he hugs back as Blake is happy he accepts her even if she's a Faunus...........

Blake P.O.V

.........they arrive back to Beacon and they walked back to their dorms, Blake takes a final look at (Y/N). After what he said, she felt true love inside her heart where she can forget about Sun and move on...........
Blake: (I guess, it's really undeniable. I love him, I never felt this way before. But, I guess I can wait it out until I confess to him.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) is in his dorm getting ready for bed, but then he gets that feeling again. Then he looks out the window to see that same raven that stared at him while he was with Blake. He opens the window and it flies off, then he did his transformation again and he followed it, then it flies in the trees and then the Raven turned into a woman, he sees the woman to look like Yang, but she had red eyes and black hair like Qrow, he then swoops in and lands on a branch and she looked at him...........
????: "A Falcon? What's a Falcon doing here?"
..........then it flies off, then it turns around and he sees her looking at him. Then he flies towards her in the trees, but then he turned back to normal and lands on the ground shocking the woman...........
????: "What? But, how? There's not way............"
(Y/N): "So, you must be her. Aunt Raven."
Raven: "And you're my nephew, I never expected you to turn into a Falcon."
(Y/N): "Why are you watching me?"
Raven: "I wanted to meet you, when I found out I'm an aunt now. I couldn't believe it, but after today. You really are my brother's son."
(Y/N): "I guessed you finally realized."
Raven: "And what happened with that girl in the park, nice job for what you did to those two guys."
(Y/N): "So, what's the reason why you show yourself now?"
Raven: "I want to see how you fight. *pulls out sword* Let's spar a little."
(Y/N): *chuckles* "Very well. *pulls out regular sword* Let's do this."
...........they get in fighting stance, then (Y/N) gets ready to spar with his aunt."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)