Chapter 4: Sparing with Raven

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and I just wanted to apologize for not working in this story a lot and now since I have time here is the story being worked on again; and once again I am sorry for not working on this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Raven started to rush at each other and their swords collided and (Y/N) smirks as Raven deflects his weapon making him lean forward, but tried to kick her with the back of his foot as he felt her block it, then she goes for a sweep kick as he jumps over her and he goes for an attack only for her to block it and he lands on the other side, then he blocks he attack as he held his sword behind him and he smirks as he looks at Raven.....................
Raven: "Impressive, Ariana has trained you well."
(Y/N): "Started training at thirteen years old. Now, let's make this more interesting."
.....................he does a sweep kick making her fall in the ground and she quickly rolls away as she got up along with (Y/N) and they jumps in the air as they stood in the tree and they lunged at each other....................

3rd P.O.V

....................(Y/N) and Raven lung at each other as sparks from their blades colliding are seen and they collided weapons acouple times as they jumped from each other, then (Y/N) does a front flip and he goes to do a downward strike and Raven blocks it as she trips him and she jumps in the air and she attacks making (Y/N) block it and they looked at each other eye to eye.....................
Raven: "Wow, you really have been training for four years. You are impressive."
(Y/N): "Not as impressive as this."
.....................he summons a aura falcon and it flies past Raven and (Y/N) disappears as the aura falcon became him and he dives at Raven and she dodged his attack, then she lands on the tree and she jumped from it as she launches at (Y/N) and he smoothly dodges the attack as he bends backwards dodging the attack, then they jumped in the trees again and once again they lung at each other and their swords collided as they jumped towards each other, then they jumped in one tree as their weapons collided and Raven jumps over (Y/N) and he does a heavy swing attack that almost knocks her weapon outta her hand and then he sweep kicks her as she falls off the tree and then Raven lands on the ground and also (Y/N) as they were going for an attack as (Y/N) pointed his sword at her face and she had hers pointed to the ground as they stared eye to eye and then they smirked as they chuckle...................
Raven: "Amazing, you truly are a skilled one. Both Qrow's and Ariana's training improved you."
(Y/N): "Well, you know me."
..................he sheathed his sword and he offers a hand to Raven as she accepts it and he helps her up..................
Raven: "You may be a skilled fighter, but with my side of the training you can learn other things. *sheathes weapon* Hope to spar with you again Nephew, but next time I won't be so easy."
(Y/N): "You can expect the same thing."
...................(Y/N) walks past her and then Raven does a portal as she goes through it and he looks to see her gone and a feather floated down, then he smiles and he jumps in the air and turns into his falcon form and flies back to Beacon, he enters his room and he closes and locks the window and he changes into his sleepwear and he jumps in the bed as she sleeps...................

Raven P.O.V

..................Raven returns to her camp and she is in her tent drinking tea as she got done sparing with (Y/N), she is impressed at his combat and quick-learning skill, then she hears her tent opening as she looks at Vernal...................
Vernal: "So, got back from meeting you nephew?"
Raven: "Yes, he is clearly a good fighter as he surprises me."
Vernal: "So, I just want to know. Is he cute?"
Raven: "He's my nephew, why would you ask that?"
Vernal: "Just wondering."
...................Raven shakes her head as she got annoyed by Vernal's question. Then after that she decided to give (Y/N) a gift, she gets up and goes to her chest that's in her tent and opens it to see what she has inside as she smirks..................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Morning

..................(Y/N) is slowly waking up after hanging out with Blake and also sparing with Raven, then he gets up and he noticed something in the window. He sees a katana outside his window and he opens his window to grab it and he examines it and he unsheathes it to see it has a black blade:

 He sees a katana outside his window and he opens his window to grab it and he examines it and he unsheathes it to see it has a black blade:

...................he gets confused as he didn't know where it came from until he saw a note on the sheathe and he takes it and reads the note..................

Dear (Y/N),

I decided to make this katana for you after our sparing last night and I thought that since you gave good skills I would give you a gift, it's made of a material that is unbreakable and also can cut through almost anything, and also I wanted to say, welcome to the Branwen family.

Sincerely your aunt,
Raven Branwen

...................(Y/N) smiles and he swings around with it and also makes sure he didn't destroy anything in his room as he tested it out, he smiles and he sheaths it back and he leans it on his dresser as he smirks."
(Y/N): "Thanks for the gift, Aunt Raven."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and once again I apologize for not working in this story for so long,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)