Chapter 5: Putting Cardin in his Place

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and by the title of this story you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a month of (Y/N) going to Beacon, meeting his cousins, and making a lot of friends he has been doing well since then, and he's also been really close to Blake as they would hang out a lot at times. It's lunchtime and everyone is eating, but then (Y/N) hears laughing as he looks up and he sees Cardin and his team around a rabbit Faunus as they laugh at her and he gets annoyed as he crushes a orange that was in his hand....................
(Y/N): "It's that dickbag Cardin again."
Yang: "And as always they bully Velvet, they just don't know when to leave her alone."
(Y/N): "They bully her a lot."
Ruby: "Non-stop, they just keep going and going, she didn't do anything to them and here they are bullying her."
Blake: "It's disgusting."
(Y/N): "Well, *stands up* now they're dead."
..................he walks towards them and as two of Cardin's guys look up they instantly back off and (Y/N) looks at the other one and he runs off as Cardin gets confused..................
Cardin: "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"
(Y/N): "I think it's because of me."
...................Cardin looks at him as (Y/N) punches him straight in the face and he clutched his nose and (Y/N) picks him up by his armor and lifted him up...................
(Y/N): "Once again, this display of bullying. That is NOT what a Huntsman would do, you disgrace it Cardin."
Cardin: "Don't hurt me, please. I'll do anything."
(Y/N): *looks at him in the eyes* "Goodwitch's class, I'll see you there. And I'm gonna put a little wager on this. If you loose, you and your team are kicked out of Beacon Academy. You got that?"
Cardin: "Fine. I'll see you there."
......................he pushes him down and he gets up and walks off, then (Y/N) goes to Velvet and he places her hand on her shoulder..................
(Y/N): "You okay?"
Velvet: "Yes, thank you. You're (Y/N) right? Yang and Ruby's cousin?"
(Y/N): "Yes I am, and you're Velvet. It's nice to meet you."

3rd P.O.V
Goodwitch's Class

....................it's Prof. Goodwitch's class and everyone was getting excited since there match between (Y/N) and Cardin is gonna happen and everyone is hoping for (Y/N) to win since they couldn't stand Cardin and his team. Cardin stands in the arena as he has his mace in his hand and (Y/N) stands there with his weapon as well as he held it and positioned on his shoulder. Cardin looks at him angry and (Y/N) looks at him as he made a made a you're going down face......................
Goodwitch: "Begin."
......................Cardin rushes at (Y/N) and he instantly ducks Cardin's attack and trips him making him fall forward and he gets up as he swings his weapon and (Y/N) dodges it, then he jumps in the air to deliver a kick to the back of his head and he falls forward as (Y/N) lands on the ground.....................
(Y/N): "Pathetic Cardin, that was too slow."
Cardin: "I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU!"
.......................he rushes at (Y/N) and he dodges his attacks as Cardin swings his weapon around as (Y/N) is dodging it, but then Cardin delivers a hit as he hits (Y/N)'s face and then he swings around and his his torso as he launched back and rolls on the ground until he gets on his knee as he breathes hard...................
Cardin: "Finally got you slippery bastard. Now, I'm gonna enjoy this."
.......................Blake gets worried and she looks at him.....................
Blake 'whispering': "Come on (Y/N)."
Cardin: "Now, everyone is gonna see the cousin of Yang and Ruby loose. I wonder how his family took losses well."
........................(Y/N) gets angry and his eyes turned red and Cardin gets ready to hit him, but (Y/N) lifts his hand up and Cardin's mace breaks and his eyes widen as he looked at his mace, then black lighting started appearing around (Y/N) and his aura was changed to red and everyone looked in disbelief and then his hair spikes up and he looks at Cardin with pure anger and his eyes are red and everyone looks at amazement at the power and (Y/N) converts his weapon to scythe mode and he growls as he launches at Cardin and he attacks him, non-stop attacking as he disappears and reappears as he attacks Cardin with rage, then he launches Cardin in the air and he flies up, then (Y/N) appears in front of him as Cardin is scared......................
(Y/N): "Goodbye Cardin."
.....................he charges his aura into his blade and he does a slash attack that is aura like as it pushes Cardin to the ground as everything is smoke and (Y/N) lands in the ground. (Y/N) looks as the smoke clears and Cardin crawls out as he is injured..................
Cardin: "You..........win."
.......................he passes out as his aura is in the red and everyone cheers as Cardin's teammates get angry and (Y/N)'s hair goes back to normal and his eye color goes back to (E/C), but as he walks out he felt his vision hazy and he slowly looses balance and then he breathes hard, then he falls forward as he passes out and Blake runs to him....................
Blake: "(Y/N)? Are you okay? *shakes him* (Y/N)?"
.........................she pushes him on his back and she checks on him as she sees he's alright as Yang and Ruby goes to him, then they took him to his dorm since he has no injuries and Blake is sitting beside him in a chair as everyone is standing up.....................
Yang: "Cardin better be lucky he didn't injure him."
Weiss: "Yeah, but at least we won't be able to hear from them anymore since they're expelled now."
Jaune: "But, what was that power he gave off?"
Pyrrha: "I don't know, but I felt a powerful vibe from it."
Blake: "What was that power?"
????: "I think I can explain."
...................they look as they see Ozpin standing there as he walks in and closes the door...................
Weiss: "What do you mean Prof. Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "I'm saying that the power he gave off was his other semblance."
Jaune: "Another semblance?"
Pyrrha: "He has 2 semblances?"
Ozpin: "The one he had before was something he already unlocked, but the second one is from his other side of the family that's not the Branwens."
Blake: "What do you mean?"
Ozpin: "That semblance is from his mother as its from that family."
Weiss: "Who's his mother?"
Ozpin: "His mother is Ariana Todd."
...................everyone's eyes widen as they're amazed at who (Y/N)'s mother is....................
Weiss: "The Ariana Todd?"
Ozpin: *nods* "Yes, her family has been having that semblance for a long time. No one in her family has had it for five-thousand years, now mister Branwen here has it."
Yang: "But, why did he pass out after his fight with Cardin?"
Ozpin: "He needs the fully master the semblance and don't worry he's only going to be knocked out for the rest of the day. But, like I said he needs to fully master that semblance, it will take time and a lot of training."
.....................he walks out and everyone looks at (Y/N) as they couldn't believe who his mother is and the power that eh gave off, and now they know about his power as they will work on trying to help him fully master it, but Blake was relieved that (Y/N) isn't going to be hurt since he passed out as she smiles...................
Ruby: "Maybe we should let him rest."
Jaune: "Yeah, let's go."
Blake: "You guys go, I'm gonna make sure he's okay."
Yang: "Alright. See ya."
.......................they walk out as Blake stays and she looks at him as he is breathing okay and she rubs his cheek as she smiles and she sits back and brings out a book to read as she is staying to watch (Y/N)."

To be continued...............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)