Chapter 2: First Day at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) met his cousins Yang and Ruby and stoping the White Fang, he is now a student at Beacon Academy. He is moved in a dorm by himself and he gets up and gets ready for class and he gets in the Beacon uniform, and as he does he looks in the mirror and smirks...........
(Y/N): "Style is okay. The look, I can handle it."
.........then he walks out and makes his way to class, then as he does he runs into Team RWBY..........
Ruby: "Oh, hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey Ruby."
Yang: "What's up cousin? You ready for your first day?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I am."
.........they walk to their class and (Y/N) walks in with them and they get greeted by the teacher..........
Port: "Ah, Team RWBY. You made it, and I believe you must be (Y/N) Branwen I believe?"
(Y/N): "Yes sir, that's me."
Port: "Well, let me say Welcome to Beacon. Now, take any seat you want."
.........he sits down, and surprisingly Team RWBY sits acouple seats to his left and Blake sits next to him. Then as class continued, (Y/N) gets the feeling he's being stared at and he looks around, until he looks at Blake and she moved her eyes to her book, that made him curious. But, he let it be. Then it's Oobleck's class and (Y/N) felt something hit his head and he looks to see a crumpled up piece of paper. Then he hears snickering and he turns his head to see a guy and four guys laughing, then (Y/N) sneaks a paper that is thrown at him and as the guy throws another (Y/N) does a quick throw and hits him in the eye making him clutch his eye..........
Yang 'whispering': "Nice shot."
(Y/N) 'whispering': "Thanks."
????: "You freakin bastard."
Oobleck: "Mister Winchester. Since you yelled, what is the answer to this?"
????: "Umm, uhhhhhh I don't know."
Oobleck: "Shameful. Mister Branwen, what about you?"
(Y/N): "This Grimm can use a lightning strike from its horns along with spikes on his tail that can launch from it and with those kinds of attacks it's considered a long ranged attacker."
Oobleck: "Correct. Very good Mister Branwen."
..........Yang pats his back and Ruby gives a thumbs up, and the guy gets angry making (Y/N) smile. Then it's lunchtime and (Y/N) looks at Blake and he sees her reading..........
(Y/N): "You like reading?"
Blake: "Huh, yeah. It's what I like to do. Do you read?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It's one of the things I do when I have nothing else."
Blake: "That's great."
..........the he hears laughing and he looks to see the guy that threw the paper ball at him laughing at a rabbit Faunus...........
(Y/N): "Okay. Who the hell is that guy?"
Blake: "That's Cardin Winchester and his team, CRDL."
Yang: "The moment I saw them try bullying you, I was so close to kicking his ass."
(Y/N): "Wait, how'd he get into Beacon if he bullies people?"
Weiss: "I don't know."
(Y/N): "Well, I'm not gonna sit around while I see a bullied victim."
.........he stands up and walks towards him.........
Ruby: "Go get em cousin."

3rd P.O.V

.........he walks up to him, and he was about to pull on her ears. Until (Y/N) grabbed his armor and threw him in the ground..........
Cardin: "Who the hell did..........*looks at (Y/N)* You. *gets up* If it isn't mister know it all, that freaking hurt when you threw that paper ball at me."
(Y/N): "Funny, I don't understand how a bully can act like a pussy."
........everyone laughs and Cardin gets angry. But, then (Y/N) grabs his armor..........
(Y/N): "Listen here Cardin, I don't know why you're here in Beacon along with those four, but bullying is not the way. This is a school for huntsmen and huntresses, and that's what we're gonna be and you need to start carrying yourself like a huntsman, cause you bullying people is not the way of the huntsman."
Cardin: "What makes you think you know the way of that? I'm the toughest guy here in Beacon, and I can prove that."
(Y/N): "You want to prove it? Goodwitch's class, we'll see if you're man enough to be here. Cause I'm not afraid to *pokes him* kick *pokes him* your *pokes him* ass."
.........Cardin gets angry about him poking him like that, then he pushes him back and he huffs and walks off and his team follows, then he goes to Velvet.........
(Y/N): "Hey, you okay?"
Velvet: "Yes. Thank you."
..........as everyone watch Blake looks on smiling and she looks down blushing..........

Timsekip-Goodwitch's Class

.........it was Goodwitch's class and (Y/N) stepped in and Cardin stands on the other side as they got their weapons out, then they stared at each other eye to eye and Cardin rushes at him and he was gonna hit (Y/N), but then he moves outta the way quickly and trips him making him land on his face..........
(Y/N): "Pretty reckless for a guy like you."
.........Cardin gets up angry and he tries to strike (Y/N), but he dodges, then (Y/N) does a spin kick and he flips on the ground making him groan. Then (Y/N) picks him up by holding the back of his armor...........
(Y/N): "Like I said, you need to starts carrying yourself like a huntsman, and what I see. You're not huntsman material."
........then (Y/N) charged his semblance in his weapon and he does a slash attack and it's wind like, then it hits Cardin and he launches into the wall and it cracks, then he falls on the ground unconscious, then everyone cheers at his victory...........
Goodwitch: "And the winner is (Y/N) Branwen."
.........he sheathed his weapon and he walks back up to the stands, then as he does he gets congratulated by everyone, then class ended and he walks out. Then as he does he feels a tap on his shoulder and he turns around to see Blake standing there..........
(Y/N): "Hey Blake."
Blake: "Hey. Listen (Y/N) I was wondering if you would like to hang out this Saturday?"
(Y/N): "Sure, I would love to. I'll see you Saturday."
........she nods and they walk back to their dorm, (Y/N) walks in and lays on his bed as he looks up at the ceiling as he enjoys his first day at Beacon...........

Qrow P.O.V

.........Qrow is sitting at a table in a bar and he is drinking from his flask and he was looking around until he heard footsteps approach him.........
????: "Hello Qrow."
Qrow: "Raven."
.........the woman is confirmed to be his sister, Raven Branwen and she sits down..........
Qrow: "So, what do you want to talk about?"
Raven: "Well, I know you've been at Tai's house for about a month and I was just curious why?"
Qrow: "Even if I tell you. You wouldn't care."
Raven: "Just tell me. And maybe I will."
Qrow: "Heh, would it freak you out saying you're an aunt now?"
.........she looks at him surprised..........
Raven: "What do you mean 'aunt'?"
Qrow: "What I'm saying is, you have a nephew."
Raven: "When did you have a son?"
Qrow: "Never knew until now, I can tell the kid is mine anyway."
Raven: "Who's the mother?"
Qrow: "Why would I tell you? I know how you are."
Raven: "Well, what's his name?"
Qrow: "His name is (Y/N), and he's a lot at better in combat."
Raven: "So, after finding out I'm a aunt now you won't tell me who my Sister-in-Law is?"
Qrow: "You really want to know?"
..........she nods and he motioned her and he whispers in her ear and her eyes widen in surprise..........
Raven: "You're serious?"
Qrow: "That's right. Your childhood friend."
..........it turns out Qrow met Ariana thanks to Raven since they're childhood friends and she was baffled that her nephew's mother is her.........
Raven: "Maybe, it's about time I meet him."
.........she gets up and walks out the bar and Qrow smirks as he takes one final drink from his flask."
Qrow: 'Good luck.'

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)