five

"I will kill him."

Tears began to drip from Jimin's eyes while he began pleading for his life.

In the distance, you could hear the ground began to rumble around us from afar. The man grasping Jimin quickly released the crying boy.

"The Lobo will obtain him eventually whether you like it or not," he muttered before jumping and the window and vanishing.

Jimin gasped for air and looked around frantically with wide eyes. Jungkook advanced towards him and cradled him, taking the scared boy to his bedroom where it is safe.

-

Drinking the last drip of alcohol from the bottle, Namjoon slumped even more in the cold, dark alleyway where he sat.

A figured walked passed the alleyway, but then paused when they noticed the drunk father. Hesitantly, the unknown person approached Namjoon.

Standing directly in front of him, the man says, "Sir, you shouldn't be sleeping here. Do you have a home? If you don't have a home then you- "

"I have a home," Namjoon suddenly replies, gazing at his empty bottle with empty eyes. "But there's no point to go back there with my son no longer there. . ."

Namjoon tried holding back the tears burning in his eyes, but one slid down his cheek. The stranger above must have not noticed since he continued to talk regularly.

"Sir, it's completely normal for your children to leave home for adulthood."

"No, no, no. . ."

"Then. . . Has your son passed?"

"No, worse." The father was starting to get frustrated with the man and contemplated on leaving, but the man insisted on continuing the conversation when he asked, "Then what happened?"

Namjoon bit his lip, hesitant on telling the truth, but decided to anyway. "My son was kidnapped by monsters."

The two adults were silent, suddenly the drips from pipes in the alleyway were overwhelmingly loud with the abandon cat scavenging in trash cans.

"Monsters? Are you sure?"

Namjoon slowly got up from ground in his drunken state. "Yeah, yeah. . . Laugh all you want, but it's the truth," he muttered as his legs began to wobble.

He was about to collapse, but the unknown man caught him and gazed into the father's eyes with warmth. "I believe you."

Gain back his composure, Namjoon awkwardly grinned at him. "T-Thank you. Uh, for believing me and catching me. . ."

The man chuckled, "You're welcome." Namjoon reached out his hand and stranger took it and gave it a firm shake. "My name is Namjoon by the way."

"Seokjin, but you can call me Jin."