Chapter 5: You Will Be Mine

It's hard to keep track of how many times Rowan has shocked me in the past couple days. Especially with the things he says to me. I stare up at him and his undeniably handsome face. Lucas hesitantly replies to his brother, snapping me from my haze.

"I guess it would only be fair that you got to make a good first impression as well Rowan. She's all yours for now."
A sad looked crossed Lucas' face, but only for a second before he snapped back into his prince-like manner. Damn Lucas really takes his duties as prince seriously. Rowan just stood there smiling like a lunatic.

"Yes brother. First impressions are truly a key component to a blossoming relationship."
He looked at me and winked, reminding me of the kiss we shared less than 24 hours ago. He extended his hand to me and I was more than happy to accept it. As soon as he had me in his grip he pulled me up off the bench and into his side, looping his arm around my waist. My face was burning from my constant blushing and I was fairly certain I looked like a tomato. Lucas looked at Rowan's arm around my waist and shook his head slowly, then he stood up and left the garden without another word or even a glance in our direction. Rowan pulled me tighter against his chest and whispered into my ear with his husky, silk voice.

"Are you ready mon doux ange?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said in a small, shy voice. He stood there looking at me and smiling.

"Excellent. Let's go."

"What language were you speaking in?"
I inquired. Whatever language it is, I am determined to learn it so I could understand the little comments he makes at me in.

"French, my love. A beautiful language isn't it? Almost as beautiful as you." He flashed me a seductive smile and I swear my heart stopped beating.

"Indeed, it is quite a beautiful language."
I don't know how to explain what his words did to me but all I know is that I wanted him to kiss me again, desperately needed him to.

"Okay, I've had enough. Azalea there is absolutely no need for you to act so formal. We made out last night for fucks sake. If you don't stop talking so proper I might just have to shut you up with something other than a kiss. Now come on, there's something I want to show you." His voice was strong and confident, with a permanent smirk on his face. He started to pull in the direction of whatever he wanted to show me but I pulled away from his grip. I was not about to tolerate his rude bullshit.

"You don't want me to act proper? Fine I won't. Now listen here you cocky asshole, I didn't ask to be here, none the less have to marry one of you two. So I expect some sort of respect from you. One day I'm going to rule as queen along side either you or your brother so I better be treated like one."
I was trying my hardest to hold it together and try to seem as strong as he was. To put the finishing touch on my little episode, I turned quickly and began to storm back towards the castle. I didn't bother to look back to see his reaction but I bet it was priceless.

As soon as I got back into the castle, I was determined to find Lucas but I ended up just getting myself lost, walking down a rather dark hall way. It had to have been at least 45 minutes since I stormed away from Rowan and I was extremely lost. I just wanted to find Lucas, at least I know he'd treat me with respect. Why wasn't Rowan acting as sweet as he was when we first met. I struggled to hold back the tears, but they started to stream down my cheeks as I walked along the corridor. Suddenly two strong arms grabbed me from behind and pulled me into their firm chest. I almost screamed, almost. But the scent of heavenly cologne was oddly familiar. The stranger spun me around to face him and to my surprise, it was Rowan. I tried to wiggle from his grip but it was no use. Although I did want to be with him, I was still mad. I deserved respect and I wasn't going to be with him if he didn't give me that. He stared at me, looking at the tears that glistened on my cheeks. His eyes soften with a look of guilt. Suddenly he pulled me into a hug, holding me like his life depended on it. He pulled back and his eyes, despite the lack of light in the corridor, were filled with sadness. His voice was low and quiet as he spoke to me.

"I'm sorry Azalea. I really am. I'm not quite sure to go about these types of situations, especially when you could be my wife. And you're right you deserve the utmost respect. Please forgive me."
I starred at him, this boy was always shocking me. I was left with no words once again. With that he pulled me into his kiss. His lips were soft and gentle. His kisses were not as passionate this time. They were more loving and sweet. I ran my fingers through his hair, holding on to him as is he was my lifeline. The kisses progressively got more desperate and needy, as he placed kisses trailing down my neck. I moan softly, without even noticing and he stopped. Shit, did I do something wrong? But he just smiled at me seductively.

"Damn Lea, you're so fucking hot." He said as he pulled my hips against his. I smile up at him, no one had ever told me that before.

"Thanks Rowan, you're not too bad yourself." I said playfully, as I wrap my arms around his neck. I pause for a second, thinking about what he'd just said. "Did you just call me Lea?"

He starts to laugh, "Yes I did, I figured I'd give you a nickname since I'm going to make you my bride one day."
He places one final kiss gently on my lips and finally releases me from his hold. He doesn't let me get very far because as soon as I'm out of his hold he laces his fingers into mine.

"I mean it Lea. You will be mine." He says in a low, hushed voice. With that he turns around to the direction I came from and starts to lead me back towards my room I think. These boys were gonna be the death of me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'm going to try to upload new chapters every 1-2 days!!! Thank you again for reading and voting for my story! Don't forget to comment too!!❤️