11

It was closing time at the library, so I decided to head to the Blackheart's meet up to get Angel home knowing he would be there. I was able to finish my english and history homework, they were needed Monday but tomorrow is Saturday so it gives me lots of time to double check everything and reread it all. I could hear screams as I got closer to the Blackheart's meet up, the Razorheads must of done something. I parked my bike and got off, I could see Hector and Jen screaming, then I saw my brother hanging on the door.

''GET HIM DOWN!'' Jen yelled, I ran to them, they got Angel off the door. He was badly beaten up and bleeding, but he was also nnot breathing. I could feel tears running down my face as they handed his body to me, my only brother was gone, the only family member that I loved is gone.

''get a blanket,'' Hector told one of the other guys, he ran inside. He ran back with a blue blanket, I wrapped it around Angel, I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. I placed his body on the ground and sat next to him, 

''man there was a note,'' Hector handed it to me,

WARZONE HIGH NOON

I could feel anger take over me, the Razorheads want a war, they got one.

''I WANT THEM ALL, JUMP ME IN! JUMP ME IN FUCKIN NOW!'' I yelled at the top of my lungs, they were all going to burn and I was going to make sure of it. All the memeber's then started to beat me,I didn't care anymore I didn't feel them punching me or kicking me, I felt empty.

I love you Angel, and I'll see you soon.