12

It was the next day and the blackheart's had gotten there early, we had our guns prepared and we were all in spreadout covering eachother, it was close to high noon. I had an UZI mechine gun, I could hear cars and bikes driving closer.

''EVERYONE BE READY!'' I yelled, as soon as I saw Razorheads I began to shoot at them. Then they began to shoot back, yells and screams filled the war zone. I could see Milt and Mook as they began to shoot, the Blackhearts ran everywhere, shooting at the Razorheads as they shot back at us. I'm glad that the Blackhearts didn't go to rough on me, but I wouldn't of cared if they did I would still fight even if I could barely walk. I wore my brother's jacket, he never took it off and also his bullet necklace, he got the bullet from his shoulder when he was 13 after being shot.

BANG!

A bulding was blown up, sendin debry everywhere. I hid my face using my arm as I could see bits comin towards me,

''hey, we need to move,'' Connor told me, I followed him out of the building and towards another. We ran and jumped over  dead bodies of the Razorheads and Blackhhearts, Connor kicked open the door and we inside just missing the bullets being shot at us. When walking in to the building we noticed Milt and Mook was in the building and they hadn't heard us, they were shooting through a window.

''hey guys,'' I said asI began to shoot at them, they both turned around and ducked. They then began to shoot at us, we both soon moved out of the way, we were able to hide behind a wall but by the looks of the wall you could go around and get a good shot at Milt and Mook.

''let's go around,'' I told Connor, he nodded and started to walk, but when we reached the end of the wall someone grabbed him by the throat and snapped it, he fell to the floor with a thud. I looked around the cornor with my gun firmly in my hands and began to shoot, but as my bullets piercred through they're body, they didn't more or flinch. When I noticed who it was, I was confused, Mr.Hardin stood before me with a smile.

''you're next Culp,'' was all he said,

''what are you?'' I asked but he ignored me and started to walk to me , but I ran off. Leaving the building and heading towards another where I remebered Hector was inside, but I was stopped when I noticed Miss.Connors and Mr.Bryles was walking towards that building. I ran towards where the bikes has been parked,

''COME ON GUYS LET'S GO!'' I yelled, all the remaining Blackhearts ran and jumped on to their bikes, I could see the Razorheads started to leave as well. We all started to ride back to the meet up, what are they I saw them go off the bridge and I shot Mr.Hardin but they didn't die.