4

I pulled up to school on my bike, I left Angel and Sunny to get here themselves, I wasn't going to wait. I parked my bike and got off it, I walked passed a gaurd and showed him my papers to show that I needed to report that I waas at school on time, after that he let me go. I was about to go to class but I stopped when I noticed Milt following Christie.

''do you recong smart girls give better head?'' he asked, she ignored him and continued to walk away.

''hey, you. Hey baby,'' he followed after her, he then slapped her ass,

''hey fuck off okay,'' she told him.

''ooh, such nasty language what would daddy say?''

''would you just leave me alone,'' she told him, he then grabbed her and began to push her behind a building. I could hear her cries and he pulled her out of sight, I ran towards them. When I could see them again, I noticed he pushed her against a wall and was trying to rape her. I pulled Milt off her, and started to punch in to him, I didn't care if I broke my parole. Mook tried to pull me off of Milt but he couldn't I ended up elbowing him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Soon enough I was getting pulled off by a teacher, who then dragged me to the princples office. He pushed me in to a cell where I waited for my punishment, I hope Christie is okay. My arm hurt from where the teacher had grabbed me, I could tell it was going to bruise.

Not soon after being pushed in to the cell, the same teacher grabbed me and pulled me in to the teachers office, he then placed me in a chair that was in front of the princple.

''I caught Cody here in a fight,''I sighed.

''you know the terms and conditions of your release, no altercations of any kind, that boy ended up in the hospital,'' the princple told me.

''That boy nearly raped your daughter,'' I coud see his mood shift after hearing that, he looked at me for a few seconds before replying.

''I appreciate what you tried to do, but why didn't you go to a teacher for help,''

''she would already of been raped if I waited for a teacher, and what did you want me to do? go find a teacher like him who dragged me here like a dog,'' I spoke up,

''Mr.Bryles, did you see it start?'' the princple asked him,

''no,''

''there wasn't any teachers around sir,'' We sat in silence for awhile before the princeple spoke up again,

''perhaps Mr.Bryles did over react a little,''

''all right, all things considered I won't put this on your record but this is your last warning,''

''yes sir,''

''right, I'm going to release you to your next class which is?'' he asked me,

''P.E I belive,'' Mr. Bryles spoke up, great.

''come on, lad a little exercise will do you good,'' he added and helped me out of my chair.