1

My head resting in my palm as I stare out the window above my desk, the glowing moonlight peaking through the glass, my eyes close remembering his warm blue eyes and the way his blonde locks framed his face.
A smile appeared on my lips, "I would give anything to see you again.." the whisper left my lips as my eyes wonder down to the diary, full of thoughts and emotions I was too scared to tell him, before he went off to save Hyrule. Sighing I close the book placing my pen next to it.
I walk over to my door closing it before climbing into my bed, once in my bed I looktowards the window noticing that a figure is blocking the light illuminating the room.
Squinting my eyes to get a better look, the figure moves suddenly and I throw the sheets over my head scared to look..
*knock*
I peak slowly over the sheets..*knock*
Getting out of the bed cautiously I tiptoe towards the window, the figure moves back so the moonlight covers his face.
"L-link" my eyes widened, finally after how long..
"Paya..open up it's freezing out here" his voice was music to my ears, I gladly pulled the window up and he climbed through the gap.
Closing the window he stood in front of me, I didn't know what to do or say my body reacted on it's own and engulfed him in the tightest hug.

He chuckled hugging me back,  I buried my head in the crook of his neck, I could feel him looking at me.
The coldness of the outside air still fresh on his skin, made me shiver "Paya" his voice soothing, I faced him "y-yes link-k?" my cheeks rosey he notices and smiles. "I-ve missed you soo much, honestly I-" he takes my hand in his causing me to lose my train of thought "l've missed you too but let's talk in the morning" I nod sheepishly and followed him over to my bed "I can get extra sheets if your still c-cold" he takes his shirt of "it's fine I have you to warm me up" he smirks, my face was a hundred shade of red my eyes glide over his toned figure this was better than what I imagined.
He lays under the sheets and pats the space next to him, I walk over and lay at the furthest part of the bed. He looks at me puzzled but this was too much for me! I hid my face with my hands, here I am laying in bed with a half naked link! "Do you want me to sleep somewhere else?" He sits up and I roll over looking at him "N-no" I really wanted him to stay here, I inhaled deeply moving closer to him.
"See I don't bite" he pulls me in so my head is resting on his chest "unless you want me to" he moves a strand of hair away from my face "Ahh!" I hid my face against his chest, was this the same link as before? Or maybe I just didn't know him that well.
Just knowing that I was resting on links bare chest mad my heart race faster, if that was even possible.
He ran his fingers through my hair, the motion making me feel relaxed in his embrace, I listened to the beating of his heart it was racing a little I smiled drifting off to sleep...