9

"move in with me"

"what?" I blinked

"come live with me in Hateno Village" he held my hands smiling 

"Hateno Village..I-I can't" the smiled disappeared on his face

"Link I can't abandon my duties here, what about grandmother Impa?" 

He was silent for a moment, "let's go talk to her" he leads the way downstairs.

Impa was in her usual place, without opening her eyes she spoke "Link, Paya everything okay?"

"Impa I would like Paya to move in with me can I get your permission?" Link looked towards me with a hopeful look.

"yes, she can" Imap smiled "really?" I was taking back I didn't think it would that easy.

"Paya, after last night I think its best if you and Link get your own place" Impa opened her eyes winking at Link.

My face heated up with embarrassment 'can't believe grandmother heard us!'  I'll just pretend I never heard grandmother say that.

Link scratched the back of his head in embarrassment "Grandmother are you sure? who's going to look after you and the village?"

Impa stretched out her hands wanting a hug which I gladly gave "don't worry about me Paya go and live your life. When its time for me to pass, you can take over. For now, do what you want" she hugged me tighter  "I will" 

Link's house

After putting away all my stuff away in the house I started cooking straight away. Link's house was massive! Even though it was furnished it didn't feel like it was lived in.

"Hmmm that smells good" link wrapped his hands around my waist, his warm lips caress my neck. "I-It's almost ready" his touch was making nervous. "can I have dessert after?"

"Sure would you like me to make apple pie?" I looked back at him, he buried his head in my neck "that's not the dessert I'm talking about" he sucked at my neck "L-Link!" 

"yes?" he spoke in a lustful tone "Set the table please " "Fine" he sulked  

It wasn't long before we started eating "Link you don't stay at your house often?" 

"Nope I'm usually out traveling but since your here I now. have a reason to come home" he grinned.

After finishing his food he picks me up bridal style "time for dessert" kissing me lustfully 

.....

A few months had passed I was finally able to travel and explore this world with a man that truly loved. 

During our travels, we had many intimate moments. 

We were back at Link's house now I held my stomach looking to my side seeing Link fast asleep 'when should I tell him?' 

The sound of someone knocking on the door distracted me, I cautiously got up and walked to the door.

"master Link!" they knocked again

I opened the door "what are the guards from Hyrule doing here?"

"Sorry ma'am this is urgent we need Master Link" they pushed me aside walking into the house

"what's going on?" Link walked over to me holding me by my side 

"Master Link princess Zelda has gone missing! Help us find her!" 

"Wait for me outside" Link told them while he went to change his clothes

"Link wait-"I tried to stop him, he held the front door open 

"Paya I'll be back before you know it" he smiled kissing my forehead and before I knew it he was gone. 

I stood there looking at the door, I was now alone in this house "what if he doesn't come back?" I dropped to the floor holding my knees to my chest . "he'll be back" I reassured my self 

"but if not mommy's gonna be here" I smiled remembering the growing life inside me.