8

I locked the door behind me, my back sliding against it until I hit the floor.

"I need to get away from here" I held my head my hands trying to control the constant tears falling. " Zelda really set me up...that bitch!" I've never felt as much hatred towards someone, as I do Zelda. "where is she" the anger was bubbling inside me I wanted to confront the bitch NOW!

I was not going to let her win, I felt like a new person I like this Paya!

I wiped my face, my cheeks still flushed I swung the door open walking down the hall to Zelda's room. 

Raising my heels to the door I kicked it and then again until I flew open. Link stood by the window shielding Zelda when he saw me his eyes soften and then turned back to that sad look he had before.  

"Why did you just kick my door open?! are you crazy!" Zelda walked towards me 

I narrowed my eyes " your the only crazy bitch here! why would you set me up like that, are you that in love with Link...Does it hurt you so much that he has feelings for me?"

"I can assure you whatever feelings you thought he had for you is gone" she smiled 

"Link you know this is part of her plan, sending Leo to flirt with me hoping that I would cheat on you" I smiled back to her walking right up to her face "Leo tried he really did... acting as if he fell for me" my hand reached up towards her throat "Link, I swear Leo was the one that kissed me and as soon as he did  I rejected him and left. My grip around her neck tightened as she had the audacity to smirk. 

Link was wide-eyed, not sure of what to do but he soon snapped out of it and grabbed my hand.

"Let go Paya" he voice was cold, I did as he said.

"are you okay Zelda" the compassion in his voice towrads her irritated me.

"Link chose to believe whoever you want, just know I'm not going to wait for you forever"    with that I spotted the clothes that I came in still on her bed I grabbed them and walked out.

Going back to the room I was assigned to I changed folding the dress Impa gave me and made my way out of the castle.

"Okay, how am I going to get home?" I sighed 

I saw an older man by one of the stables I walked over, "excuse me, sir?" 

"what can I do for you young lady" he smiled warmly 

"I kinda need a horse to get back to Kakariko village" 

"Mmm how much do you have?" he squinted his eyes looking carefully at my face which made me feel uncomfortable.

"AHH! you're from the Sheika tribe aren't you?"

"Errr yes" I wasn't sure where this was going.

"you can have a horse for free, your clan help with defeating Ganon its the least I can do " he smiled again 

"Thank you!"  the man put the saddle and other stuff on the horse. "She's ready" he beamend 

Time Skip 

It had been two days since the ball I was sitting at my desk, as usual, the light coming through the window was disrupted by a figure. I opened the window and Link dropped down to the floor.

"Link what are you doing and why are you here??" he was kneeling in front of me with his head down.

"Paya forgive me" his blue eyes were filled with tears, not only that he looked as though he was in a fight?! I dropped down in front of him cupping his face with my hands "Link what happen to you?" I brushed his hair back.

"I fought that bastard...Leo" his eyes darkened "you fought him? wha-"

"I had to find out the truth and it was the only way" he raised his knuckles towards me they were busted  and blood stained them "Link!" I gasped "when I found out what they did to you I couldn't control my self. I also remembered the way I treated you, you shouldn't have gone through any of it"

I helped him up leading him to the bed "last thing I remembered was blood everywhere"

He words were quiet but they struck me, "you didn't kill him?" I whispered "I wanted to but I was pulled off him" the images of Link going to that extreme flashed before me...it was terrifying.

He laid there staring at the ceiling, part of his blue shirt was stained with blood I pulled it up exposing a wound. "stay here let me get this cleaned up" he held onto my hand "Sorry" he spoke I smiled weakly and went to get the first aid.

He watched me as I walked back over to his side, after I cleaned the wound I brought out the needle and thread. "deep breaths" I told him, I got to work on stitching, he hissed everytime the needle went through the skin. "all done"I bandaged him up and put the kit back and sat next to him on the bed.

My fingers ran through his hair as he looked up at me, "What about Zelda?" I asked

"I told her I'm in love with you, she wasn't happy but I left and came here" he smiled

I  leaned down and pressed my lips against his, he pulled me closer and I melted into the kiss our tounges where entwined.  We parted for air "the way you stood up to Zelda was sexy to me I like when you're sassy"  my face heated up, lust-glazed over his eyes " did it turn you on"I whispered against his lips raising an eyebrow.  He closes the gap between us and hovers over me.

He plants kisses on my neck slowly traveling down to my chest, my hands remove his shirt and explore his bare chest.  He removes my top slowly "your absolutely beautiful..." he looks deep into my eyes"I want to be with you forever Paya" I wrapped my hands around his neck "I want to be with you too" a tear rolled down my cheek "I love you" we said in unison.

That day Link and I officially became one...