Chapter 8

They say first meetings are the hardest part I guess they were right cuz I fell pretty hard.

Your sweet poison is addicting, I can't get enough of this, yeah I'm a fuking addict and my drug is your kiss. You don't give me shitt for free the fee is All of Me.

I don't care, I'll give you all of me
take your fee just don't leave me

Those blood red eyes that's void of all life capture me and make me weak.

The most expensive drug the most damaging habit like black magic. Only I can have it mine to claim.

I'll rip your heart out and stuff you like a doll if you ever try to fuking leave again.

Ya call me crazy, I'm fuking insane.

I'll blow up the world tomorrow if you say.

I'll do anything you say take my life away. JUST SAY YOU LOVE ME EVEN IF IT'S A LIE TODAY.
*
*
*
*Pic at top is supposed to be Sweet Candy's shopping bag, picture logo saying Sweet Candy instead.

**********************************************************

"You smell amazing" she sticks out her long thick snake like tongue, licking the left side of my face from my chin to my ear.

It dosen't feel gross like you would think. I can feel myself get wet and my core pulse with need. I bit the corner of my bottom lip to keep my self from shamefully moaning.

I know she can smell my arousal and that is embarrassing enough. My face starts to heat up and with my light skin tone I know my face is very pink right now.

"Yes... so very appetizing" A shiver runs down my spine, but wither with pleasure or fear I don't know.

"Don't be scared little Mate I will not devour you at leat not in the way you think" The monster illiterates. I'm not sure if its trying to calm my nerves or make me more worried.

"And Trust me when I get to devour you in our bed, fear will not be something to worrying about" she looks me in the eye and winks with a smirks and a slight laugh.

She is taking pleasure from my fear and uncertainty. She likes this, the fact that she can invoke this reaction from me.

"I have something for you" she says as she slightly steps back.

"A Gift" this is all I'm able to say. Its like my voice is caught in my throat

I never Imagined that she was real. I always thought that it was some type of nightmare mixed with a sweet dream.