Morning

2D's black, dark eyes widened to Noodle laughing and playing downstairs. He slowly leaned fowards from his bed and stretched. He rubbed his eyes as he got up to go to the bathroom, and then left to go to the kitchen, where Noodle was. "Morning, D." A friendly voice said from across the room. It was Russel, and he was always watching Noodle, since she was so young. "Ello." 2D grinned at him. He walked to the table and sat down, as Russel severed him a stack of pancakes, with probably about 12 of them atop each other. "Wha– Russel, woi is moi plate so full?" 2D asked in confusion, knowing he will probably not finish it. "Well, it's gonna be a big day. You gotta eat, man. We gonna be practicing for our next concert all day long." Russel responded, annoyed at the fact that 2D didn't want to eat it. "Ah...alwight, I guess." 2D took a small bite out of one of the pancakes, and already was full. "I...think I'm actually good, Russ. Thank yew, though." He quickly got up and left the table, going back upstairs to get changed into his "T-Virus" shirt. Russel shook his head and sighed. "Noods, baby girl, you wanna finish this?" He asked Noodle, who was playing with a stuffed Pikachu doll across the living room. "Noodleada!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. She quickly ran over to 2D's seat and gobbled most of it pretty quickly.