Seduction

2D walked out of his room while slipping on his shirt, now he was ready. He then stumbled into Murdoc, who was not even near prepared foe the day. He was stressed out because he didn't get much sleep the night before. "Oh, ah! Muds! Sorray 'bout dat!" 2D nervously grinned. Murdoc looked pissed, and he slapped 2D across the face. "Dammit, faceache, ya nearly pushed me down the stairs!" Murdoc then walked off to his room to get ready. 2D looked at him go as he put his hand on the red mark that now lies on his left cheek. A few minutes goes by, and Russel yells up the stairs. "Muds! Are ya ready yet? It's been forever! Come on, man, we need to go!" No response. "I'll go check on em!" 2D called back to Russel. 2D then walked to Murdoc's room, and the door was unlocked, because Murdoc forgot to lock it when he went in. "Muds, ya ready ye–" 2D stopped in his tracks and just stared blindly at Murdoc, who was laying on his bed with his clothes on, jacking off and sticking two fingers in his ass. He also stopped his movements and looked right back at 2D. "What the fuck, faceache!? Get the hell outta moi room!" Murdoc angrily said, as he attempted to hide his erection under his jeans. 2D was strangely turned on by this. He's seen Murdoc naked a few times, but he never saw him in the act of doing this. 2D had an idea.