Dressing Room

"Hello, Gorillaz. It's a pleasure to meet you." The building director said. "You have about 10 minutes until the show's on. Take your time getting prepared. Goos luck out there. Break a leg." He patted Russel on the back. "Aight, Noods, D, Muds? Lez go." Russel said to them. "Actually, uh, Russel. Faceache and I are going to, uh, practice together in another room." Murdoc said, pointing to the back. "Aight. Take yo time." He said back. Murdoc grabbed 2D's arm and brought him to the back. When they got in the room, they needed to get into their stage outfits. Murdoc usually wears just his underwear, his purple Dracula cape, boots, with a military commander hat and goggles. Easy. "This shouldn't take too long." Murdoc said, immediately getting undressed. 2D couldn't help but look at Murdoc when he took his clothes off. "The fuck yew lookin' at, mate?" Murdoc asked when he spotted 2D staring at him. "Oh, ya lookin' at my arse?" Murdoc said. He chuckled quietly as he bent over and spread his cheeks. "Mmm, it would be a shame if someone came over here and fucked me...!" He teased. 2D looked away, trying to resist. "Stop, Muds! We only have 6 minutes til' showtime. I can't do this now." He said, getting himself dressed quickly. Murdoc grinned as he leaned forward again and got back to getting dressed. Finally, everyone was done. For the next 5 minutes, they practiced a bit. But they were already fine.