Cake

Russel tucked Noodle into bed, "goodnight, baby girl." He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes with a smile on her face. "Good night, Russel-sama." Russel slowly shut the door and went to his room to sleep. 2D slowly opened Murdoc's door. "Oi, yew still awake, mate?" Murdoc said quietly to him. 2D nodded and walked to Murdoc's bed. There was still stains on his bed from earlier today. "Take it off." 2D demanded. Murdoc gently slipped off his boxer shorts and removed his tank top. "Aight, now get on top of me, and sit on me." 2D demanded once again. "Sit on yew?" Murdoc questioned. 2D grabbed Murdoc's hips and pressed them down onto his own face. Murdoc's as was spread onto his face, as 2D stuck his tongue inside of his asshole. "Mmm...sweet Satan, I'm already almost there..." Murdoc whimpered. He was grinding his ass down on 2D's face as he trapped 2D between his sweaty thighs. 2D was groping Murdoc's thighs, hips, and ass cheeks as he continued to lick him hard and good. Murdoc was jacking off onto 2D's torso as he was fondling his own dick and balls. Murdoc was shaking, and after just a few seconds later, he came. He shot his cum all over 2D's body as he pressed even harder down onto 2D's face. "Fuck me, h-holy shit!" Murdoc was begging and screaming as 2D's tongue went even deeper inside. 2D could not fit his tongue any farther in, so he was gripping Murdoc while trying to contain his excitement. After they both climaxed, their dicks went soft and they were heavily heaving over each other. "Mmm, fuck, that was good, mate." Murdoc sighed and panted as he was slowly getting off of 2D. 2D was licking around his mouth, "Yeh..." He replied.