First Time

He swiftly walked towards Murdoc, who was still on the bed. 2D grabbed him by his hair and pulled his back further onto the bed. "Fuck off..." Murdoc said aggressively. 2D, ignoring him, pushed his tongue into Murdoc's mouth. Murdoc then slowly began to quiet down and enjoy the moment. He knew it was 2D, but it felt like any other girl he's been with. It felt too good. He then stopped resisting, and went along with it. "Mmph...hnngh...g-get offa me..." He said quietly and slowly, and it began to fade out. 2D straddled him and slid off his jeans. Murdoc's slipped down, too. 2D then, without warning, stuck his dick inside Murdoc, not using lube. "Agh, F-FUCK!" Murdoc moaned loudly. "Shhh! Don't let Russ or Noods hear us." 2D whispered. He cuffed Murdoc's mouth to shut him up. Murdoc was grasping onto the bed sheets as he was shaking. Murdoc began sweating and his legs were shaky. 2D kept thrusting in and out over and over again, until eventually, Murdoc began to cum. He was heavily breathing as 2D cuffed over his mouth to stop him from moaning too loudly. 2D came inside of Murdoc, and left him gaping open, gasping for air. 2D got up, pulled up his pants, then left Murdoc by himself in his room.