Ouch

Murdoc was already laying on his bed, completely nude, just wearing his football helmet from the 'Rock The House' video they made a while back. "Why are yew wearing that, Muds?" 2D asked. "Why not?" Murdoc said back. 2D shrugged, then squirted some lube onto his hand. "No, no, no, no! We ain't pussies, are we, Dents? I want yew to raw me with that shit!" He ordered. "You'll bleed, Muds!" 2D warned. "Just FUCK ME!" Murdoc begged harder. 2D sighed, and pushed it in. He was trying to cram it in, since it was so huge. It was about 10 times the size of Murdoc's tight little hole, so as you could imagine, this could play out pretty dangerously. 2D groaned. "I...can't...push it in...any more!" He then looked at Murdoc, who looked so stuffed. 2D noticed blood dripping from Murdoc's asshole. "Muds, yew are bleeding! Wot did I tell yew!?" 2D said. 'I know, but I wanna feel this!" Murdoc replied, panting and gasping for breath. "It's so fuckin' big, mmm..." Murdoc was salivating at it's massive size. "Ahh, fuck. It's stretching me out...<3" He was moaning. "I think yew just broke my pelvis, Dents!" Murdoc was saying, as he grasped hard onto the bed sheets. He was shaking and actually had tears in his eyes from the pain, but he liked it at the same time. 2D pulled and pushed it back in and out, until Murdoc was screaming his name and climaxing. "I c-can't...I can't breathe, f-fuck! <3" He was screaming as he shot out a huge load. 2D pulled out; and looked at the dildo. There was blood, cum, and shit all over it, because he literally put it THAT far into Murdoc. "Mmm, Murdoc... <3" 2D grinned, as he straddled him gently and kissed him. "I fuckin' love yew." 2D said, as he brushed his fingertips through Murdoc's hair. "Yeah, well, don't get too attached, mate. You're only good for sex.' They eventually just fell asleep together.