Practice

"Aw, man, where is Muds?" Russel sighed aggressively. Noodle was still playing with her toys, but she was already prepared for practice. Russel came upstairs and banged on Murdoc's door. "Muds, if you don't get yo shit together in the next 10 seconds, I'm comin' in there." Murdoc quickly got up and slipped his jeans on and buckled his belt. "Aight, aight, I'm almost done, mate." He yelled back through the door. He was still breathing heavily from what happened before. He still was shocked about what happened. He came down the stairs and everyone was ready for practice. "Aight, gang, lez go." Russel directed. They all followed Russel into the practice room. They went to go and pick up their instruments. Murdoc on bass, 2D on keyboard and vocals, Noodle on guitar, and Russel on drums and percussion. "Aight, we gonna keep practicing until it's night. Lez take it from the top; Clint Eastwood." They all began playing each song in order from track 1 to the final track on the album. It was now about 9 PM and they all decided it was time for rest, then they leave tomorrow morning for the concert. 2D was looking at Murdoc's jeans, and they were still a little wet in the back from today.