CHAPTER ELEVEN

*** WARNING **** This chapter contains graphic scenes****** 

You don't have to read this chapter, it is not essential to the story. It is just about why Jinyoung cries when he is a lone and why is he sad but you don't have to read this chapter. I can just give you the gist of it  if you don't want to red this intense chapter. Just let me know. so that I can give you the gist of it. 

**Once again this chapter is not essential to the story and it contains intense scenes*** 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tears stream down my face as the burning liquid makes its way to my stomach. I have never been the one to go for the strong drinks but today I really needed it. Memories of the past were coming back and I just can't handle them anymore. It has always been this way for me; when I would finally reach the state of continues happiness the bitter memories will come back souring my life once again. I have tried so hard to forget them, i have tried everything but nothing works; or maybe I just don't want it to work because I don't deserve to forget. What I did was too horrible to forget and live my life as if nothing happened. 

I am a monster and not matter what that will never change. 

I had everything that I could possibly need yet I wanted more. Because of my greedy self two innocent lives payed for my mistake and selfishness. 

Selfish, that's what drove me to insanity, insanity is what drove me to becoming a monster that feeds on the pain of other people, although I never knew that I was causing people pain, the people that only showed me  kindness and even those that I have never seen.

I know that I am a danger to those around me, that's why I choose to stay away from the rest of the world, but here I am getting close to Mark. I am the one that is responsible for his arguments with his mother. I should not be close to him. His mother is right. I am the one that is corrupting him into my sinner ways. 

I am a sinner, a monster that deserves nothing more than cruelty and hate. I can't let Mark get more involved wit me, but just the thought of having to leave whatever is that we have breaks my heart. It causes me both physical and emotional pain to even think about it and I can't imagine what kind of pain I will be in if I were to never see him again, and hear his angelic voice. 

I know that it is wrong of me to wish to be closer to him yet I agreed to having over for dinner later on today. 

Pouring myself another glass of vodka I let the horrible memories consume me:

  I was walking down the hallways of my parents house smiling because Steve asked me if he can come over again, so we can 'play' again since my parents are on one of their long business trips again.