CHAPTER THIRTEEN

His silence never bother me before until now. He was quietly eating the food he prepared. There was no sound coming from him, not even from the fork and the plate coming in contact. It's strange how he can remain this quiet. I don't mind it but right now I want him to speak. To ask me about yesterday, although I'll probably won't answer him. I just was to make sure that we are good. That what happened yesterday did not affect our relationship. 

"You did not killed them you, know?" he says suddenly after placing his fork on the empty plate 

"What---"

"Lise's baby and her death was not caused by you, you know?"

"Mar---"

"Hear me out please," I nod, " Lise and I went to the same high school until she got pregnant. Her parents moved because the mother believed that it was an embarrassment to have a sixteen year old daughter pregnant.  Lise and I were friends, during class but outside of it we were nothing. So I was very confused and concerned when she called me one day, after she had moved.  During that called she told me that the boy she was engaged to was in love in a boy and how he broke off the engagement to date him. She was so angry because she had said nothing when she discovered that he was hooking up with the top student of his school. Apparently she was covering for him while he goes over the top students house. So she felt betrayed when he called off the engagement. Her mother, seeing that even a gay boy refused to marry a her, began giving her pills to have Lise lose her baby. Lise was well aware of this but said nothing. She told me how she went to the top student's house and caused a scene, she laughed describing the face of the top student, during her dramatic act, as she had call it. She told me that she will be  killing herself in front of the top student, to make him miserable because if she was not able to be happy no one should specially a gay boy. she ended the call right after that. I tried to reach her before she did that but I was unable to know of her whereabouts until after she had killed herself. Apparently, her mother was the one that helped Lise with her own death, she was the one driving the car." Standing up, he cleans his tears, "I only found out that were were the top student after we had graduated college. I wanted to tell you but you looked fine and I didn't want to bring horrible memories back. I'm sorry Jinyoung. I'll understand if you never want to see me again."

He walks towards the door and stops for a minute, but after he realizes that I won't stop him he leaves, and I let my tears fall. 

Hearing his footsteps fading breaks my heart more than ever before. Before thinking twice, I ran after him and shout his name. He turn with tears of his own, making my already hurting heart. Without thinking I run to him and connect my soft plump lips to his thinner rosy ones.

 Without thinking I run to him and connect my soft plump lips to his thinner rosy ones

Narrator 

It was as if the air, no the world around them has stopped the moment their lips locked. Their entire concentration was on the locked lips and the way their bodies pressed together. Jinyoung's unconsciously placed his hand around Mark, while the older one in return placed his hands of the Jinyoung's hips. Jinyoung hummed as  Mark's pink tongue invaded his mouth. It was a slow passionate kiss that neither wanted to end. Slowly Mark lowered his hands below Jinyoung's bum, pullin him close to his body he lifted Jinyoung, making the younger one wrap his legs around Mark's waits. 

As their lips separate Mark makes Jinyoung throw his head back in pleasure as he leaves traces of small soft kisses down his neck. 

"Mmm..Ma...Ma-rk... we need to go inside" Jinyoung whispers with closed eyes. 

Mark smiks and walks back to Jinyoung's apartment, with the younger one still attached to his hips.

Once inside Mark places Jinyoung down on his own feet and looks at him

"Mark I----"

Mark interrupts Jinyoung by locking his lips with his once again. 

This shouldn't be happening, but I like it  Jinyoung thinks as he lets himself be carried by Mark once again. but this time to his bedroom. 

I have changed the ending of the chapter because I did not liked the previous one. 

Thank you for reading :)

also having them kiss out of the blue, is it too soon or nah?