004

J O H N N Y

[ where johnny screws up ]

i stood in front of the new girl's house, nervous as can be. i don't have the right to be nervous. it's just another girl's house who i happen to be at. right? you have a girlfriend johnny. snap out of it.

i then realize i forgot to press the doorbell and quickly press it. few seconds later i see a figure coming to the door and opening it. "hi welcome, come in," the lady says to me as i walk in.

their house was. how do i put this? very white and modern. it was a two story house and everything was perfectly in place.

"you have a very nice place ma'am," i say to her as she smiles in delight. "oh i'm johnny,. i'm working with brynn on a project for history," i say to her as i didn't introduce myself.

she just nods and smiles again. "nice to meet you, she's up stairs in her room. just look for the room that's says brynns room," she replies to me as i nod and start up the stairs.

when i reaches the top of the stairs i look around at the rooms. i saw a few rooms that said other people's names and then i saw the one i needed to fine

"brynn's room"

i walk over to the room and knock on it. "sadie i told you to stay out of my room," i hear her yell from inside the room as i chuckle and open the door.

she's looks up and sees me and instantly her face turns red. "oh sorry, hi johnny. my sister usually comes into my room a lot and it gets very annoying and-" she starts off saying as i just laugh.

"no worries, i understand you. i have 3 sisters at home and they are so annoying to be around," i reply back as she just smiles. "you can come in, by the way," she then says to me, realizing i was just standing there.

i chuckle as i walk in and inspect her room. her room was a shade of white. she has a wall full in polaroids in a heart and also a light up star in the corner of her room. other then that her room was very neat.

"nice room," i mutter as i sit down on her bed next to her. "thanks," she replies in a soothing voice. at first it was an awkward silence until i decided to break it, "so should we get started?"

"yea for sure," she replies back as she takes out her notebook and pen so we can get started.

- time skip -

"and we could make the project on a cardboard and make it 3D and-," i hear brynn talking but i was too distracted looking at her lips to pay attention.

yes i know, i have a girlfriend. but one kiss won't hurt anyone right? it's nothing big. so i did what my body told me to do at that moment.

i interrupted her rant and kissed her.

i know! i know! this is wrong, but don't get me wrong.. ehe's a great kisser. ten seconds later she pulled back from me in a daze.

"do you have a girlfriend?" she whispers to me as i think about it. i should tell her i do. i shouldn't keep leading her on. you love bry- mackenzie. SNAP OUT OF IT JOHNNY. Tell her you have a girlfriend!

"no, i don't," i reply back, smiling as she then puts her soft lips on mine again. this is wrong. way wrong. but i can't control it. there's no stopping.

i pulled back from her one more time because i whispered in a soft voice, "let's just keep this between us tho." she nods again because i kissed her once again.

soon enough both of us were on the bed out of breath, laying underneath the covers like nothing bad happened. she didn't know anything. but i know i did something wrong.

but i was never going back.

end.

a/n pleaseeee don't hate me, i love you all and i rather not be dead. i would say enjoy but like ummm. toodles. BUT if you want to kill anyone, you can kill johnny even tho ma- never mind.

oh and also good news to my lovely readers who always begged me to update. this story now is my main story i will be focusing so expect an update ever 2-3 days. love ya

edit: SORRY IF THE LAST PART MADE NO SENSE. basically they made out and then just laid in bed together. they didn't do anything dirty besides that cause i'm an innocent child. not but yea. clarify:)

and also...
don't forget to follow me (:

dedicated to: thejenzierose