006

M A C K E N Z I E

[ where mackenzie finds out the truth ]

- time skip -

today was mine and johnny's eight months of being together. i haven't seen him for the past two months tho and i'm really anxious today.

my only thought that revolved my mind as i was getting ready for lauren and nadia to pick me up was, "does he at least remember today is our eight months?"

i sighed as i walked out of my house and over to nadia's car where they were talking about a whole different subject. "hey girls," i said to them in a soft tone as they turned to look at me entering the car.

"you ok k," nadia asks me as i just shake my head yes and look down at my phone expecting a text from him at least. "lauren, do you think your brother forget about together?" i asked lauren after 3 minutes of silence.

she sighed. "i haven't seen him for the past two months either so at this point i don't even know," she replies back as my eyes began to get watery. "you have us k, don't worry," nadia tries to reinsure me as we arrive at the school.

our arrival at school was much different. as i walked in i saw a bunch of stares and whispers. i heard a girl, named jamie whisper something to her friend saying, "poor girl, i hope for the best of her."

i was beyond confused. mostly annoyed, but confused. as i got to my locker we were discuss something when a girl named sor came up to me running.

"um hey mackenzie," she says nervously as i just look at her. "hi there," i reply with a fake smile. her face turns pale as she nervously plays with her hands. "you have to see this, um please follow me," she stutters as i just nod me head and start to follow.

and the sight that laid in front of my eyes was the worst possible thing i could have ever seen. johnny orlando, my boyfriend, sucking off another girl's face in the janitor's closet.

"mackenzie i can explain," he exclaims as sor opens the closet door and he pulls away. i walk a few steps in front of him before stopping. "we. are. over." i yell at him before slapping him so hard in the face and running off.

i heard the many gasps, the many whispers, i heard my name being yelled, but i kept running. i ran till i heard nothing. i ran till i found the one place secure to my heart.

my treehouse.

i ran up the ladder so quickly that i almost fell off it. as i got up there i jumped onto my bed and sat there. i didn't cry. i didn't do anything.

i wanted revenge.

"well look who has joined the dark side," i heard a voice echo as i look around and try to find the source of the voice. "who are you?" i ask the voice as i hear it chuckle.

"name is- never mind. i'm a voice inside your head that appears," the voice replies back. "oh well hi there," i say back.

"so i heard you want revenge, eh?" the girl then asks as i think of it. i wanted revenge. people thought of me as weak. as a person who was the kindest. i wanted to prove them wrong.

i was wearing red.

red shows love.

red shows blood.

red shows revenge.

i wanted revenge.

after i think about it i reply back, "i want revenge. to show the people i'm not that innocent girl everyone thought i was. i want to prove them wrong," i say in a angry voice.

the voice just laughs. "well mackenzie, it's time to set a plan in action. is there anyone you know that could help you?" she asks me as an idea pops into my head.

"i know a person," i reply back as i take out my phone to call the person who i know would help me no matter what.

then i paused. "wait who are you?" i ask once again starting to freak out a bit. she just laughs again, "nothing for you to worry about sweetheart, now call her," the voice replies back.

i just nod and continue to dial the number. i put it against my ear and wait for the person to answer me.

- meanwhile at school -

brynn glared at johnny after she just saw what happened. "YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND THIS WHOLE TIME? YOU FUCKING ASS LIAR!" she yells as she then slaps johnny right where kenzie did and runs off.

johnny just stands there. he realized he lost the love of his life. he lost his side chick. then it came to him. it was his and kenzie's 8 month.

he slaps his forehead as he slowly turns and walks towards his friends. his friends stare at him angrily. "you screwed up man," hayden says to him as johnny just sighs looking at the ground.

all of a sudden nadia and lauren come marching up to them. "fuck," johnny mumbles as they are standing right in front of him.

*SLAP* *SLAP*

two loud slaps are heard, echoing across the halls as lauren and nadia both slap him in the from the same spot that two other girls hit him.

"fuck you johnny orlando. i hope you got what you deserved," nadia spits out at him. "you may be related to me, but you are one fucked up brother i got," lauren remarks after.

both the girls then turn around and try to go to the direction that mackenzie went, as johnny stood there with his hand to his check. then there was one more group.

sor, also the girl who told mackenzie walked up to her friends jamie and faith. "that was so hard to do," she says to them as they nod.

"hey does anyone know where hayley went?" the dark brown haired girl, known as faith asked. "i think she said she would meet us in front of the classroom," jamie says as faith just nods.

"i'm going to quickly text her, i'll meet you guys there," faith replies back, walking in the direction where she knew hayley most likely went

end.

a/n lol i legit included so many of my friends in this and i'm in it, yippe. k don't kill me and slap me how lauren, nadia, kenzie, and brynn slapped johnny please. this chapter seems confusing sorry. aLso DOUBLE UPDATE SOMEONE LOVE ME

and also...
don't forget to follow me

dedicated to: thejenzierose ,
-johnnytears , and jamiethewriter