010

J O H N N Y

[ where john tried to get mackenzie back ]

i sigh to myself as i run my hands through my hair over. and over. and over again. i plop down on my bed right after.

"why did i have to screw up so much?" i mumble to myself as i stare into the ceiling. but everything i look at reminds me of her. the times we would just cuddle in my bed and stare at the stars on my ceiling.

i look over at my desk. the desk where we would sit and do our homework and the desk where i was sitting when i first told her i loved her. i then turned my head towards my closet.

my closet, her favorite thing about my room. whenever she stayed over she would steal some of my clothes and wear them. everywhere i looked around my room reminded me of her. everywhere outside reminds me of her.

she was my everything. and i was so lost without her. everything i touched reminded me of her. everywhere i looked reminded me of her. my sister reminded me of her, my mom, my dad, everything.

i decide to make a plan to get her back. i mean, she would probably take me back, right? no one could resist this body tho. i got a piece of paper and a pen and started to jot down some ideas till one came into my mind.

- time skip -

i was just getting ready to leave for mackenzie's house. i had a bouquet of roses, which were her favorite flowers, a box of dark chocolates, a cute stuffed puppy, and one of my sweatshirts.

as i hop into my car i blast music as loudly as possible. i wasn't concerned about mackenzie's reaction. i knew she would take me back in a snap.

finally i arrive at mackenzie's house and turn off the car with a smirk. i grab my present for her and start walking towards the door.

*ding dong*

"coming!" i hear a voice echos from upstairs as footsteps are heard coming down. i chuckle to myself. this was going to be good.

the door opens as mackenzie just looks at me. "hi mckenzis," i said to her with a smile. she just gives me the biggest death glare ever. "what are you doing here?" she spits out at me.

"i'm here to give you something, i'm really sorry for everything for that happened and i want you to know that i-" was all i was able to say before a door was slammed front in my face.

i sigh to myself. this plan was a total waste. i ring the doorbell one more time before an angry maddie comes to the door. she takes the presents and slams the door in my face with no words.

well i guess this wasn't going to work at all. i try to hold back my tears as i get back into my car
to go back home. i messed up things with the best thing to ever happy to me and i wasn't ever going to get her back.

M A C K E N Z I E

i sigh to myself as i look at the gifts johnny got me. maddie has taken the gifts from his hands to give them to me. my tears boiled up inside but i knew i couldn't let anyone know i was hurting.

"whatcha got there," i hear a voice echo as i jump in shock. "uhh just a present," i reply back to whoever this voice was. i heard some whispering come from another voice but maybe my head was messing around.

"burn it. throw it away. don't let it get to you," the voice says to me in a demanding tone. i nod my head in response to ok and put the stuff in my garbage can.

i have a feeling the voice was smirking at me. "now my poor little mackenzie, are you ready to come up with the biggest plan ever?" the voice asks me.

i don't hesitate before answering, "yes. i am."

end.

goal: 60 votes and 43 comments

a/n i'm sorry for my lack of updates. i'm
legit on writers block and i have no more pre written chapters so kinda sad. anyways i have camp now so bye

and also...
don't forget to follow me (:

dedicated to: zieglerfuls