009

L A U R E N

[ where lauren and nadia join mackenzie in her plan ]

nadia and i start running to where kenzie could be after we slapped johnny. i put my hands on my knees as nadia attempts to call kenz.

"i swear if kenzie doesn't answer her phone," nadia says to me, impatiently walking in circles as i'm still trying to catch my breath.

finally kenzie answers the phone.

- incoming call from nads💘-

KENZIE FINALLY YOU PICK UP!

oh hey nads.

where are you? lauren and i are outside trying to look for you.

well i'm at my house, but i'm about to go to lexi's

lexi drew?

yea, she's helping me with um.. stuff

can we tag along?

that depends if you guys would agree on what i'm doing.

we're coming over. send me the address

ok. love you both.

love you too. bye kenz

- call hangs up -

nadia sighs to me as i look at her confused. "she wants us to meet her at lexi drew's house. she has a plan, but won't tell me." she says to me as she saw my facial expression.

i look at her in shock. mackenzie. and lexi. working together. oh gosh this won't be good. i nod my head as nadia and i both start walking towards my house to get ready.

- time skip -

we had just finished getting ready and was on our way to lexi's house. mackenzie has sent us the address and we were using the GPS to navigate us.

"i don't think this is a good idea," i whisper to nadia as we were almost at her house according to the GPS. nadia stops and looks at me. "she's our best friend, we have to see what's going on," she says as i just nod.

at last we arrive in front of a mansion and look up at it. 3 stories high. i'm guessing lexi is rich? nadia and i look at each other before she nods and i knock on the door.

"COMING!" we hear a voice boom from inside and then footsteps approaching us. i look over at nadia again as she looks at me as well. suddenly the door swings open almost hitting me.

"oh my god i'm so sorry lauren, are you ok?" i hear kenzie panicky ask me as she had opened the door. i nod my head indicating i was okay as she opens the door wider for us to come in.

nadia and i walk in, admiring the house we had just walked into. her house was pretty much all white. everything had its place and it wasn't at all messy. "wow," i managed to whisper as kenzie lead us to a room upstairs.

as we arrive in front of lexi's room, mackenzie opens the door to let us in. her room was. how do i put this? perfect.

in her room she had like a little living room in the corner with the bed in the other corner, in the diagonal of that corner was where lexi had her computer and books. they were all organized by color and subject.

from there if you looked to the right of the computers you would see a wall pull of pictures and polaroids. she had a frame that hung polaroids and pictures creating a L for lexi. she also had a bunch of lights hanging.

we walked in and sat down as lexi had just finished typing something and turning back to us. i, for one next knew she was this neat. remind me not to judge a boo by its cover.

"lauren orlando and nadia turner.. hi," lexi says to us in a sweet tone. "uh, hi there," nadia managed to speak out as lexi just chuckles.

"you know i'm actually not that bad? i just don't like school, studies, anything that have to do with that, but i'm still a pretty good kid," she says to us as she saw the emotions in our eyes.

we both nod at her before mackenzie clears her throat to look at us. "so um as you know johnny cheated on me and um i want to do something to get my revenge," she says to us.

hmm maybe this isn't such a bad idea. well at least that's what i thought until the next words came flowing out of her mouth.

"i want to kill johnny vincent orlando"

nadia and i glance at each other in an uttering shock. mackenzie stands there fiddling her hands while lexi just goes back to her computer.

after a very awkward silence nadia finally decides to talk, "do you really think it's um necessary.. to um.. do... that?" i nod my head to nadia's comment as we turn to look at her.

"yes. even tho it's your brother, lauren, and one of your best friends, nadia, doesn't mean you can't help me. i dated this guy for what, eight fucking months and i was going to get married to the fucking kid. he was the best thing in the world i was able to have and he broke it by cheating on me with a side hoe. he deserve this. he deserve all of this. he deserves death and to rot into hell," mackenzie starts off just letting the words flow out of her mouth.

"that's basically why i didn't want you guys to come. i knew most likely you guys wouldn't do it and so lexi is going to help me with it without you guys. so for the last time, are you in?" she questions to us as i take a deep breath.

i glance at nadia as i see she already had made her decision. i lightly shake my head no as she just gives me the glare. i give a big sign before replying to mackenzie.

"we're in"

end.

goal: 57 votes and 40 comments :)

a/n wow this chapter sucks um yea. anyways later kids. also even tho we didn't reach the goal just quite on my last chapter in publishing this today because tomorrow i won't be on due to my sisters party being tomorrow and needing to set up and stuff and ok bye now.

and also...
don't forget to follow me (:

dedicated to: jenzieheart_ happy birthday