012

B R Y N N

[ where kenzie invites brynn to the plan ]

i sigh to myself as i look at all the hate i have gotten on instagram when people discovered johnny cheated on mackenzie with me.

how was i suppose to know a fucking hot boy was dating another girl? he said he wasnt and i never saw his instagram and he was with me all the time. so again how was i suppose to know?

i decided to scroll through instagram when i saw mackenzie post a picture of her and johnny's sister, lauren. wow they are gorgeous.

through the comments i see johnny pop up and i roll my eyes. that little stupid ass cheater. if i could right now i could kill him.

my fists scrunch up in anger as more and more hate comments appear once again. that's it. i decide to dm mackenzie to fix this with her.

brynnrumfallo can you check dm? please?

i once again sigh as i put my phone back on the charger after commenting. a minute later i see a reply back in my dms. i smile to myself.

instagram dms between kenzie and brynnrumfallo

brynnrumfallo
hey mackenzie. can we talk?

kenzie
what do you want, girl who my boyfriend of 8 months cheated on?

brynnrumfallo
fierce but i swear i can explain

kenzie
you got two minutes. time starts now

brynnrumfallo
you know how i partners up with johnny for the project?

kenzie
yes.. continue

brynnrumfallo
and i think you knew he came over to my house, right?

kenzie
yea i went to the mall that day with my friends.

brynnrumfallo
basically when he came over we were about almost done with the project when he kissed me. i pulled away after and asked if he had a girlfriend. he hesitated but then said no and i didn't think about it. i was new to the school and i didn't know about you and him and plus i never saw his instagram. he told me to keep this a secret and i assumed it was because of his parents but turned out it was because of you and i'm so sorry. johnny never should have cheated on you because you are such a gorgeous and outstanding girl and i just assumed that nothing was ever going wrong. i understand if you don't forgive me but i want you to know i truly never knew about you guys and i never meant for this to hurt anything and i wish i could kill that johnny orlando right now for what he did to us.

kenzie
oh. wow.

brynnrumfallo
i know you won't forgive me but i just want to tell you what happened and that i swear i'm so so so sorry and i would never have been with him if i knew and i really just want you to know i'm sorry once again

after i sent that message i got a "seen" and i sighed to myself. of course she wouldn't forgive me. i fucking cheated on her boyfriend for two months.