epilogue

T H I R D P E R S O N

[ where we learn about what happened to everyone after john's funeral ]

ever wondered what happened to the many people affected by johnny orlando or those who were close? let's take a recap into everyone's life's after.

three months after johnny's funeral, slowly but surely the town became normal. soon enough people let the memory of johnny orlando's death fade away from their minds.

let's start with the town. the town was the first to forget about the death of johnny orlando. they realized he was never coming back and they should just respect his figure in memory.

mer and dale orlando. they were still in shook of his death. they slowly were getting over it as time went by. they knew that they had to make the best of what he had done with his life.

johnny would have always wanted them to be proud of who he was and make the best of things. they created a company, which was called "Orlando's". the company was fully dedicated to johnny.

brynn, nadia, and lexi. barely changed since after what happened. they knew what they did was wrong and realized it. they knew they couldn't do anything about it so they moved on with their lives.

football team and music club. the clubs became not as great as they used to be, due to johnny's death. johnny was the leader of both of those clubs. without him, they weren't as good. but they still tried their best to do as well as they could for him.

hayden and brandon were still grieving over the lost of johnny. he was one of their good friends and they were close to him. they miss him everyday dearly because they didn't have anyone to laugh at their jokes.

carson and darius weren't that close to johnny but they were friends with him due to the football team. they were devastated over his lost and tried to comfort nadia and brynn as much as they could with their supposedly crying.

jenzie shippers. oh the poor jenzie shippers. they couldn't get anymore jenzie content. they couldn't get anymore reunions. nor could any of the other shippers like jadia, jophia, etc couldn't get anymore content either.

now lauren. oh my precious lauren. she became a mess. she had stayed away from everyone and locked herself in her room. she know what she had done wrong and realized her mistakes.

but he deserved it.

not because of what he did to mackenzie. not because of what he did to brynn. no because of what he did to anyone. but to her.

what exactly did johnny do to lauren to make her want to kill him this badly? well, you'll find out sooner or later.

and mackenzie. the beautiful murder of johnny. she was the biggest mess of all. she wouldn't eat, she wouldn't come out of her room. all she did was sit in there and cry her heart out.

she knew she shouldn't have done the plan, but the voice just got to her head. she was angry at that time, and took it all out on johnny. she knew he didn't deserve it, but what's done is done.

oh i almost forgot. the voices. aaah my favorite ones. well they were doing just fine. i mean those three months they really were never heard from because they were too busy doing stuff.

what's the stuff? again, you'll find out sooner or later.

with that, that concludes the three months aftermath of johnny orlando's death. but there is one little tiny detail everyone at the funeral had missed if they didn't look closer.

because that body, laying in the coffin...

was not johnny orlando's.

end.

a/n uh idk what to put but sorry it's short and really crappy. stay tuned for bonus chapter cause, y'all don't want to miss it. heheheheh

and also...
don't forget to follow me (:

dedicated to: trashedklance

next chapter: [ where she visits someone special to her ]