013

M A C K E N Z I E

[ where the plan starts ]

today was the day. the day that my friends and i were going to kill johnny orlando. it was a hot, sunny day in los angles, california. but how would i know that if i have been inside my room all day dreading it?

the weather app. or just everyone posting on snapchat how hot it was. anyways like i said, today was the day. yay. anyone hear the sarcasm? anyone?

ya i'm wondering why i'm not excited for today. after all i was the one who came up with this plan. "ughhhhhh," i groan to myself as i roll over to check the time.

12:37 pm. approximately 7 hours and 23 minutes till the plan was to start at 8 pm exact. "you ready for today, mackenzie?" a voice says to me out of no where as i jump in shock.

"where do you always come from?" i ask the voice as i just roll my eyes. i swear i hear another voice talking, but then again i'm probably going crazy because of today.

the voice chuckles a bit after. "i ask the questions, mackenzie", the voice replies back as i just sigh to myself. "so are you ready for today?" the voice asks me.

i stay silent for the next few minutes trying to collect my thoughts. "HELLO?" the voice screams at me as i jump once again in shock. "can you like not?" i ask the voice as i roll my eyes.

"you. need to calm your ass down missy," the voice says to me. i glance over at the clock again. 12:43 pm. "UGHHHHHH," i groan once again as i realize i'm suppose to meet lexi, nadia, lauren, and brynn at nadia's.

the voice startles me as i head to the bathroom to get ready, "why are you rushing now?" "because i need to meet my friends," i reply back as i slam the door.

"stubborn ass," i hear the voice echo from the outside of the bathroom door as i chuckle. i get ready and go all the shitty morning stuff that everyone does in the morning and i walk out.

"well look who's all dressed up nice," i hear the voice say to me as i was getting all my stuff to head over.

wait wait wait. pause for a minute. you might be asking me, "how are you not scared or anything about this voice?" let's just say this voice is the biggest pain in the ass that i sadly got used to after it keeps popping up.

i might even consider the voice more annoying then maddie, my sister, but the voice is ok. i mean i still question to myself, "who's the voice?" but i stopped bothering.

ok we can resume. "i'm dressed up nice for the plan, you idiot," i reply back as i head out the door. "aah is the mackenzie is going to go through with the plan. how lovely," the voice says to me once i'm in the car.

"shut up," i reply back as i turn on the music to drown out my thoughts and my worries. yet the only thing on my mind was, "am i able to do this?"

at last i arrive at nadia's house with no distractions. gladly. i get out of the car and walk over to the door of her house.

ding dong

i patiently wait for someone to open the door for me after i finish ringing the doorbell. i start tapping my foot against the tiles and check over at my phone on social media.